Chapter 4:You debut is yugo end

(this chapter going to be a yugo reflector since y/n is asleep let call it a night chapter and i kinda want to switch to u-san so i need to get thought y/n debut too)

Yugo pov

"Man this shit sucks." yugo said punching the wall. "was i dumb or something? No yugo calm down." they said to themselves. "there just rumors right? Why would a arguement with nijisanji get you fired. What the fuck am i saying it probably will." yugo groined as he walked across his room. "damn nijisanji one arguement" they muttered. Yugo strarted the live everything was fine they acted like themselves singing and playing games like nothing happened till it got to the end of stream "Thank you yuguys for everything really today karaoke was so much fun i'll be going on break for a few day yea? Hehe see you in two weeks bitemarks!" and they closed the stream as blue hearts and "bye yugo" came across chat as a single tear slide down yugo face.

The next day...

Y/n pov

Yugo yugo! You screamed trying to wake them up. "ugh~ what is it y/n?" they said sleepy. "its debut day and
I go on in a hour-" you were cut off by yugo saying "EH?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" yugo looked at the clock it was almost midnight "SHIT!" you watch yugo jump out of bed and watch them scramble to get dress. "the fact i need to help you debut blow my mind still your a natural born vtuber" yugo said
"just because my parents are doesn't mean i have there level of talent" you said fixing your clothes as you sat down.

 "the fact i need to help you debut blow my mind still your a natural born vtuber" yugo said"just because my parents are doesn't mean i have there level of talent" you said fixing your clothes as you sat down

(female outfit👆)

(male outfit👆)

(wear whatever fit your style)

"You look good y/n" yugo said smiling at you but something about it felt different.

Few days later...

Your debut went smoothy thanks to yugo but you hadn't seen yugo since (i'm sorry 😭) then you got the news you didn't wanna believe your debut with yugo was there last you even argued with your parents and then broke down after hearing it true you ran to yugo ran to hear the truth...

You noked on yugo house door vigorously "yugo tell me it not true please tell me it not the end please!" you screamed crying the door open "y/n...no it wasn't a lie i was fired.." yugo said pushing you inside so there was no scene. "what? No..." you pleaded "you can't leave bitemarks yugo you can't leave me!" you started crying again. Yugo wiped your tears and held you close. "please yugo don't leave me too..." you said crying you felt something suddenly against your lips yugo kissed you! You kissed back unsure if they were joking or ment it "yes i was fired but that doesn't mean i'll let you go y/n Vermillion." yugo spoke softly. That was your beginning of your relationship with yugo but the end of nijisanji yugo.you still called him yugo even tho they kept saying they have no name then you after a few more days convinced yugo to do a secret live on a back up YouTube account which you helped people see everything the day yugo stream moved people heart and u-san was born...
(to be continued...)

(Thank you for making it this far our next chapter will began the relationship Between you and u-san see ya next chapter!)