it hurts..💛💫

Ships included :

Ichisaki
Ruikasa
Mafunade
Gakukaito

! Warning: suicidal thoughts, suiside, swearing, trauma, attempted suiside, blood, knifed used(SH), SH, slight lemon, abusive/sexual relationship & R!pe ! Ik it's alot of warning :>

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Tsukasa's view :

I woke up with the sound of.. silence. I stood up and walked downstairs, saki was gone? Oh, she left a note.
'Dear nee-chan, I'm going out to pick up some friends! Be back at 1 pm~
- saki' Oh, she went out. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and started cutting some apples. I don't know why I feel suicidal when I'm holding a knife. It's so weird. And- "AAHH!- ouchiee!!" I accidently cut my hand!! Huuuu... I grabbed bandages and covered it, then went upstairs, forgetting about the apple. I grabbed my phone and texted rui.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

《RUI》

hey rui

Oya!
Hello there my star~
What chu up to?

Nothing, I'm pretty bored rn

Humm..
I know how to cure your boredom~
Brb in 12 minutes 😉

Ok, love u 💕

Love you more :) 💞

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Hehehe!! Rui's coming overr! Now lets see.. when will he comee.. 12 minutes? Enough for me to bath! Hehe.

7 minutes later 》

5 more minutes until rui comes? Huuu.. im so boredd.

I went downstairs and watched some TV. I think I lost time of track then- *knock knock* I opened the door and saw rui. "Rui!!!" I jumped and hugged him. "Fufu, did you missed me, darling~? After all, we've just hanged out yesterday!" "Yeah, yeah, come in!!" I opened the door widely and he went in. I closed the door and locked it again. "Oya~ oya! Last time i came here, everything was a mess~!" He said, mesmerizing everything. "Your room was messier tho." "How could you be so cruel, tsukasa-kun..?" "Buut.. anyways! Wheres your room tsu-tsu!?" "Uhm, upstairs..?" "Wonderful~!" He grabs My hand and dragged me upstairs. He pushes me to my bedroom and I fell on my bed. He then closes the door and turned around, with a smirk that I dont like. He then jumped and started kissing me. "Ahah! rui~!" I blushed. "Fufufu..~" he then started slowly moving his hand down. What was he doing? I then felt him pull my clothes off. "W-wah?! What are you doing?!" "Curing your boredom~" he giggled and start taking his clothes off too. "Nono.. but- saki-!" "Saki is outsidee now quit thinking about her!" He whined. He kissed me and inserted a finger in me. "Mh~" I moaned through our kiss. He let go of his finger and immediately thrusted in and out. "Haah~! Mh! Rui~!" "fufu~" I suddently heard footsteps and sounds. Wait.. WHAT IF ITS MOM OR DAD- OR EVEN SAKI?!

˚ੈ✩⋆°˚୨ saki's view : ୧⋆°˚ ੈ✩‧˚

"Okay girls~! We're here!!" I shouted and grabbed the house keys. "Ooh, your house looks so beautiful, saki." "Hehe! Thanks you ichi-chan!" I said and kissed her cheek. I opened the door and heard.. some noise? "Hey guys, uhm.. can you come with me upstairs? I hear something!" "Mh, alright." Shiho said. "Sure!" Ichi and hona said. We both went upstairs slowly and then- "Ah!" Is that voice..? ONEE-CHAN?! We rushed upstairs and saw.. onee-chan with rui.. NAKED?! "Gh~ s-saki?! AND LEO/NEED?!" "i-im sorry! I- I didn't meant to disturb you both!!" I closed the door and saw ichi, shiho and hona traumatized. "Sorry g-guys!" "Yeah.. its alright.. you would never knew that'll happen." Shiho said. "Hey, what about we hang out on my place? Y'know, quiet..?" Ichi-chan said. "Sounds good!" We shouted.