Prologue

3rd Person Pov

"Ugh...!" - ???

It hurts....

Someone kicked her.

I'm hungry....

Despite her hunger, she said nothing. She knew that if she did, she'd simply be hit again for speaking.

She coughed up blood.

Her nose bled from the punches that landed on her face earlier.

After she saw that the man had left, she crawled over to the wall and brought her knees closer to her chest and stared at nothing in particular.

Everyone had already been sold. She was the only one left.

That was also the reason why she had been hit.

The man was so fed up with her that now he wouldn't take her to the auction house.

He would take her to the black market and sell her to anyone who offered a decent price.

Which meant that unlike the others who had been sold to nobles, she would be sold to a commoner.

The man tied her wrists together and pulled her to the streets mercilessly.

Despite the pain and hunger, her face showed no expression.

"What are you doing to that child?!" - ???

She looked up and saw a beautiful lady who seemed very angered.

"I'm going to sell her, of course!" - ???

The lady was in a heated conversation with the man who wanted to sell her.

In the end, the lady dug through her clothes and pulled out a pouch and threw it in his face.

The pouch fell open on the ground revealing shiny gold coins.

The man in shock dropped the rope which was tied around her wrists.

The lady, taking this opportunity, picked her up and ran away.

It was then, that the little girl realize that someone had just bought her.

She stared at the beautiful magenta haired and turquoise eyed lady who beamed at her in determination.

—————

I do not own 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess'.

See you all in next chapter! 👋

–ItsKateD