³⁵ ALL MINE ᝰ i. sae

all mine, itoshi sae.
unspecified genre | your_villainess

𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐍 disliked the fact that you, a complete angel, would take a liking to his devilish elder brother

rin didn't even knew how, but he definitely regretted ever bringing you over his house to play video games. he had it all planned out- ways to keep you away from sae, but you ended up meeting the elder itoshi anyways.

you and rin's friendship has always been platonic. rin is the mature one, whereas you're somewhere in between the lines of an immature rebel and a mature rebel. seemed like a fitting fiend for the younger itoshi.

the biggest fear for rin was that you would ditch him for his brother, so he intended to gatekeep you as much as he could, only exposing some of you to sae.

but you went your own way to explore the house yourself, coming across a fellow itoshi with reddish brown hair gracefully sitting by the kitchen counter, a newspaper in his hand with a cup of coffee in his free hand.

to put simply, you fell in love at first sight.

i mean, who wouldn't? itoshi sae is beautiful, gorgeous, ethereal, glowing, glamourous, exquisite, majestic, breath taking, stunning, flawless, angelic, enchanting, fabulous, rare, a work of art, mesmerising, mad cute, perfect, divine, shining, handsome, dreamy,
astonishing, jaw-dropping, marvelous,
heavenly, glistening, phenomenal all in one.

until then, after he literally almost called you in to the emergency number, rin saved your life by stealing you away from your admiration of his brother.

for some reason, rin couldn't trust you with sae alone. so whenever you came over to his house, he kept you away from sae all the time. it only resulted you into complaining and nagging rin.

there were times where you get some alone time with sae though. very short little time where you'd run away from rin to have a little chat with his brother. it always worked out fine, because sae was oddly talkative when it comes to you and you both even exchanged numbers! without rin's notice though.

"i have the biggest crush on your brother," you hugged rin's pillow tightly, muffled giggles escaping your lips as rin gave you a deadpanned face. "he's soooo fineee~"

"he almost called 911 on you, how the hell do you fall for that guy?" rin asked, an eyebrow raised as he did a little spin in his gaming chair.

you chuckled at the memory of the first time you met sae before. "he couldn't understand my sarcasm so he actually thought i was a dumb thief as per told by me."

"you drooled over him."

"i was hungry."

"i made you omelettes before he came back."

"i was hungry. for him."

"oh."

rin pinched the bridge of his nose, his worst fear coming true all of a sudden just because he wanted you to pay attention to him rather than his brother.

anything that went to sae made rin envious. especially you. you who had been friends with rin for the longest time who suddenly fell for his brother.

the black-haired male feared that your friendship would be broken because of a mere prodigious brother. then, you would never treat rin like a best friend, or a brother anymore.

you would simply forget all about him and focus all on sae.

but your happiness also mattered to rin a lot. he knew you would fall for his brother. rin knows what your type of guy is, and if sae is being oddly nice or different to you in general, he felt a spark between you and sae.

rin knows that sae had also fell for you.

seeing how the older itoshi would occasionally smile at his phone screen sometimes whenever he texts you or how he would be nice to rin whenever you're around.

rin found that nice. to have you around his brother and seeing his brother reclaim a few original pieces of himself. but of course, mostly the days was filled with arguments back and forth, while you watched and would later choose to calm sae down because he was the one who was always starting fights with rin.

it gave the younger itoshi an odd feeling when he saw his brother's lips on your jawline, giving it tender kisses. his hand placed on your cheek, gently caressing them.

your cheeks flushed red, allowing sae to keep planting soft and passionate kisses to your neck as your fingers were tangled in his reddish brown hair.

rin felt so guilty for walking into a scenario where he shouldn't be at the first place, but he couldn't take his eyes off you and his brother before forcing himself to give you two privacy to continue whatever you both were doing.

he walked away, an odd feeling and fuzzy feeling in his chest where it felt like it hurts. it stings, but he was so unsure of why it even hurt in the first place.

he should be happy after seeing you and sae smile and laugh together for the entire day. he is. at least, that was what he has been telling himself.

what does itoshi rin actually feel about you?

he couldn't bare the thought of everything crumbling down. so he did what was best, and that was to leave you with sae for he wanted to see the happiness in both his best friend and his elder brother.

you couldn't think of him in that moment, completely drowning in pure ecstasy of sae's lips on yours, his ever so gentle touch affirming you in the most passionate way.

sae pulled away from the kiss, resting his forehead on yours as his teal eyes looked into yours.

"you're all mine. i'll love you better than rin has ever loved you," he said, moving his thumb back and forth right below the corner of your eyes in a reassuring way.

"okay," you replied, fully aware that rin has a crush on you and that you couldn't return your feelings because the one you love is his brother, not him.

"i'm all yours."

─────────

a/n: my writing is getting shitter
nowadays what is this degradation

give me more clout on my book
"memory" for another update 🤡

march 05 2023 | all mine.