~Three~

A/N: Remember this book? Because I just did today haha.  I rewrote this chapter because I didn't like it.

~storybymay

...................................

Coulson had meanwhile said goodbye to May and Daisy and was sitting in his red Corvet towards the border. Surprised he saw that there were no cars to be checked and as he drove around the corner. "What the hell." The barriers were closed and there was a sign in front of them.
<No entry or exit until after Inhuman Control Day>
"Great." He turned the car around and headed towards the school to ask for help there but everything was closed there too. Lots of people in black clothes were standing there .Leopold Fitz who gave them directions. Beside him stood his wife, Dr. Jemma Simmons.
Coulson looked around until one of the men came over to his car and knocked on the window. "What do you want here?" "I'm a teacher at this school and I live outside the border. However, I didn't know that they were closed until next week." "The Doctor's strictest rules. Please leave the premises, sir." The man rejoined the group and Coulson, annoyed, turned the car around again.

Once more that day he stopped in front of May's door. She had seen him coming out of the window from afar and was standing at the door. When Coulson stopped the engine, she walked over to him. "You're okay?" "I'm okay. But the Doctor clearly isn't." "What happened?" "He closed the borders until next week without telling anyone. So I'm not going anywhere." "And I won't let you sleep outside here." "You really don't need to do this." "Yes I do. Come in." He smiled. "Thank you."
May went into the house and ran to the second floor. "Daisy! We need one more plate." Coulson closed the door behind him and followed her. The apartment smelled of food and May was standing in the kitchen. "You're cooking Melinda?" She scoffed. "I'm trying but I'm not burning the food anymore." He grin. Daisy came in the room. "What am I supposed to call you now?" Coulson turned to her. "Just call me Phil Daisy." "Okay Phil."
May cursed in the kitchen and a sieve fell to the floor. Coulson turned back to May. "You need help?" She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment and picked up the sieve. "Maybe." He laughed. He took the sieve from her hand and put it down. "Still just cooking noodles?" "Well..yeah. We're normally eat with my mom." "Why not today?" "I don't know. Kinda feels like something changed so I thought I could change too. Didn't work out so well.." He smiled at her. "I'll help you." She smiled back and just stood there.
Coulson put the noodles back and went to the fridge. "How about I make something delicious." "Are you telling me my noodles are not delicious?" She crossed her arms. "If you don't use too much salt they can be delicious." "Fair point." "I have something easy for you." He got a salad from the pantry and a bowl. "You wash the lettuce and sort out the brown leaves. The good ones go in the bowl." "How embarrassing. Now you're already here and then you cook for us." "Somehow I have to say thank you for the accommodation."
Coulson knew that wasn't entirely true, though. He was happy to see her and to be with her. He also knew that if he was cooking, she would still want to help and would not leave his side. Coulson began peeling potatoes and preparing gravy in a pot. There was also a pile of sausages. It was so much fun for him that he had to smile all the time or was May the reason preparing a salad next to him.
Daisy came running into the kitchen after half an hour. "I'm hungry!" She was amazed when she saw what was on the stove. "This is amazing!" Coulson looked at her. "Can you bring me your plate Daisy?" "Of course!" Daisy walked back into the dining room and came back with her plate. With a loaded plate she went back carefully. May put a hand on Coulson's back and leaned a little closer to him. "Thank you. It looks so delicious." He turned to her and leaned against the stove. "Anything for you." Biting her lip with the hope not to turn red, she followed Daisy with the salad and a pot. Coulson with the rest.

.................................

A/N: For the next chapters I wanna write longer ones that for sure.
Sorry that this book was so dead I'm already writing on the next parts :)

See y'all