Daddy

Jungkook is a 30 year old well known CEO mostly known for his hardwork and his charming and handsome features but what no one knew about him was that he had a son. Not a biological son but he could swear the he loved him as a  son even more than a son and father love and sometime this father and love could get out of hand which makes him question it. Sometimes his son of whom he found homeless oneday in the middle of streets at night when he was returning home from a grueling day at work at the age of 13 has him drooling countless of times over his beauteous and attractive features. To add to it his son was a little which makes him oblivious of everything that happens around him, just a cute little fluffy ball in this messed up world.
And half of the time Jungkook finds himself wanting at every little thing the little does, be it just sitting idle or doing any activity not to even talk about him crossdressing and walking around in the house like its completely normal for the flesh of his boobs and his cleavage exposed for him to see but never to touch.
Honestly speaking Jungkook has found himself painfully hard many times when he finds the little in those oh so revealing clothes. To which he neverr told him to stop wearing firstly because he knew the little loved cross dressing and would would hurt him so much that he would begin to cry and that was one of the thingg Jungkook never ever wanted to see him  do ,cry.So half of the time this cute little was pampered by his big daddy. And  come on who wouldn't want to see this magnificent sight after a stressful day at work talking to the most annoying people in the world.
Though he never allows him out of the house in those clothes even though the little would whin and sluk all the time just because his daddy didn't allow him out of the house in crossdresses, his daddy always finds a way to get his mind of it and because he was a little this made it even easierJungkook since the little would listen to whatever he says .

Taehyung was now 20 years with a seven year old as his little, it was currently 9:00 quite past his carefew sitting in the living room watching a tv show not in his little space waiting for his daddy to arive from work in a pink slick nighty.

He was in the middle of enjoying his show when he heard Jungkook's car park in the garage. He instantly stood from his seat and went towards the door to welcome his daddy.
When he opened the door it revealed a tired looking jungkook whom he engulfed into a bone crushing huge securing his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.Jungkook's hands right under the little's soft squishy ass cheeks all in the name of surppoting the yonger, with the younger's boods pressed against his chest.
This was just the surface of what jungkook be experincing in that house.

"Hey there tae aren't you soppossed to be asleep by now" Jungkook asked quite tired.
"Mwe was wiatwing fwol you awnt nwo schwool tomowooo~" little tae explain in a tiny voice not wanting his daddy to get more worked up as he already was over him.
"Ohh really " jungkook asked walking towards him room with the little  in his arms to take a shower.
"yeshh" tae beamed while wiggling his body in jungkooks arms making making it hard for jungkook to resist the little one. How has he even been leaving without fucking the shit out of this little cute fluff ball.