A/N & Q&A

hi :) i wanna do a q&a (that literally NONE of you ever asked for but oh well) before the story starts!

disclaimer,
this reader will be female!! this is an enemies to lovers story, hence the title name "under your skin" lmaoo. there will be mentions of abuse (thanks to the dursleys), i'll try and make this seem less modern as possible, we may or may not have phones idk whatever i decide, but if i settle on that, trust me our phone won't be put to use everyday (the reader is so unlike me fr..), probably just to listen to music through earphones/headphones :)

Q&A TIME !

Is this your first Draco fic?
yes. i'm just asking u all to bare w me and expect the worst bc trust me while i do have decent writing, im a little fast paced with what i write, hence why there's so many fan fictions i've actually attempted to write in the past but i failed because the characters KISS IN CHAPTER TWO.

which brings us to our 2nd question,

Will this story be slow burned?
yes, that's the plan. I dont plan on them mingling without even knowing each other, especially because of their age. maybe something will happen during the yule ball ;);) who knows ?

When do Draco and the reader get closer?
uhh the plan is that they get closer during the 3rd year. I KNOWWW I KNOWWW THATS THE YEAR THEY GET CLOSER IN EVERY DRACO FIC but i'll have to say it just makes sense like that, being that they're teenagers and they're like "hey wait spells and shit are cool but so is flirting..?" idk i mean i, myself am a teenager (SO AGAIN, DONT EXPECT THE BEST WHILE I WRITE THIS.) so MAYBE i'll have some understanding of them

Will smut be a thing in this?
uhhhmhmhmhm i'm really not sure, while smuts are fun and interesting i cant think of a good year for them to yknow.. do their thing! idk i'll consider it but if smuts gonna happen it's gonna happen like within late 5th year - early 6th year. it's either that or when they're adults i'm sorry i cannot let 13-14 year olds fuck that's just.. strange. so i have a lot of time to plan ahead for that considering it'll be far out in the story IM SORRYYY FOR THE DISAPPOINT THERE WILL BE LOADS OF FLUFF (maybe angst if i'm feeling evil) IF THATS OKAY THOUGH

Will you do a face reveal?
uh.. no. i'm sorry but no. if u wanna know what i look like all y'all need to know is that i have blonde hair (it was bleached, i wish i were a natural blonde lmfaoo, it happens to have black hair dye underneath so it's a bit of a split dye!), i have green eyes, i have a huge nose from the side profile, it's hooked. anddd i have fairly small lips but that's where lip liner comes in to save the day! OH and i wear glasses but mostly when i'm lounging at home i don't worry about glasses lmaoo, but yeah that's me, the author! (i just Cant stfu ab myself)

Are you the same hogwarts house as the reader will be?
UMMM ok so i'm a mix of everything BUT ravenclaw, im just not intelligent and wise like y'all LMFAOO but i lean more towards gryffindor bc they're considered blunt, living in the moment, always trying to crack jokes, etc. the reader in this story will be a slytherin so i rly wanna see how i can portray slytherins :) i'll put all my research into slytherins JUST in case y'all r like "this isn't what a slytherin would do blehblehbleh" just bear with me man..

IF U HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS ILL ANSWER THEM IN THE COMMENTS (that means ask in the lil speech bubble box thingy)

OKAY FINALLY ONTO THE STORY YAYYY