intro... years later...

IF YA'LL AINT READ MY BOOK LOVE ME FOREVER ! , PLEASE GO READ IT BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS . THANK YOU. LOVE YA'LL ! ENJOY !

—————————————————————

mimi- cienna !! come get the door !?!?! and jamal come bring me ya report card now ! i ain't playin' with you jamal ! *yells out through the house as she sits on the versace couch *

cienna- okay! *runs down the stairs and to the door. answers the door to see her uncle kirk and aunt rasheeda.* heyyy !* hugs them*

kirk- hey princess. *kisses her forehead*

rasheeda- hey baby.where's mommy ?* smiles*

cienna- in the living room.* closes the door behind them and leads them to the living room* ma , i'll be in my room.

mimi- ight. make sure you finish ya homework before 5 o'clock cause you gotta be ready for ya girl birthday party by 6.

cienna- ight. thanks for reminding me .*smiles as she kisses her mom's cheek and goes up the curvy staircase to her room*

mimi- wassup?!!* smiles and gets up and hugs them * where's my baby, raquan?

rasheeda- girl, we just came from the clinic and i had to leave him with momma.

mimi- oh okay. well, ya'll want something to drin-...*gco by herself putting her hand over her mouth and runs to the bathroom*

rasheeda- what the ? she ight ? lemme go check on her.

kirk- nah, you stay put. i'll go check. you ain't hurtin' none of our kids.*stands up and goes to the bathroom where mimi is puking her guts out* yo sis, you good in there ?

mimi- mhmmm. *as she pukes some more. then washes her mouth after flushing the toilet. walks out*

kirk- why you in there puking ya guts out ? you pregnant ?

mimi- no. i know my body , i ain't pregnant. i think its probably food poisioning.

kirk- you should still go to the clinic.

mimi- i know. imma set up an appointment later on.

kirk- so how you been ?

mimi-*sighs* i've been alittle stressed playing the mommy and daddy for the kids . i am always running around. it's lonely sometimes. also sad because back in the day, the love was so real. but it's a whatever. also, my parents situation is kind of similar to mines.

kirk- well, we just came to stop by and check on you. we gots to go .be careful.*hugs mimi*

rasheeda- kirk!!! i'm bored !

(they walk to the door and said their goodbye's . mimi closes the door and locks it. then goes up the curvy staircase and down the long hallway to her son jamal's room* jamal , where yo report card at ? * walks in and shifts wieght to right lag with both hands on her hip*

jamal- it's right here. you know i gotchu' ma. i'm gon' make you proud.*hands his mom his straight A report card smiling*

mimi-*reads over report card and sees a comment about jamal needing behavioral improvement and sat on his desktop chair* why you need improvement in behavior though ?

jamal- *sighs* i got in a fight with some boy in my class.

mimi- and why is that ?

jamal- he was making fun of me . he said that my daddy never here and that he one of em' dead beat daddies. then he started talkin' bout you and how you have a nice ass. that ticked me off. so i... punched him and pinned him to the wall. he kept talking bout how he gon' try to get with cici to hit it and quit it so we began fighting.*shrugs* what really got to me was the dad part. i haven't seen my dad in 2 years. only on tv with his new wife. i dont even think he deserves to be called my daddy.

mimi- * sits next to jamal on his bed*baby, dont say that. dont listen to them niggas ight ? they dont know shit. and dont worry bout yo daddy. i'm yo dad and ya moms.*hugs him tight and lays his head on her chest and rubs through his small soft curls(a/n: roc's type of curls.)* we been good with out him for how many years now ? im working on my albums ,meet and greets, photoshoots, and concerts just to make sure we livin' good. making sure we straight. we dont need ya dad. you got me , cici, God, ya aunts and uncles, grandma and grandpa's. dont worry baby. just know mama loves you and will always love you. how bout we go shoot some hoops before you have to go to ol's gurl party? *smiles*

jamal- ight. come on. meet me on the court in the back yard then. *smiles* i love you momma. you're all i can ask for in a mom.*kisses his mom's cheek and hugs her tight as he gets teary eyed*

mimi-*gets teary eyed* i love you too. and you make me so proud and i thank God for blessing me with such supportive and smart kids.*kisses his cheek*

———————————-

heyyyy ! i finally started the sequel !!!! awe they had mother and son monet. i was crying as i typed this. smh at my emotional ahh... well, more coming soon.

follow me on :

instagram: beauty_trvp

snapchat: mimi_slayss