still get jealous !

{prince }

I finally have a pov ! I know you guys hate me for what happened between mimi and I. she was so emotional during her pregnancies, always complaining, she always want me to do something. it was annoying and my love for her was slowly disappearing. but you know what happened. right now , I am at home  in my mansion . my wife is on a trip for a island photoshoot. my maid then came in with a magazine.

maid- sir, your daily magazine arrived. *hands him the magazine*

prince-thank you Shenie.*(takes magazine only to see a picture of mimi and chresantos kissing as the cover with a caption: " they are so much cuter together. mimi finds out about prince's hate tweets towards her and says she is moving on to bigger and better things." read full story on page 29. * what ? *turns on tv. to news. * I needs to know if it will rain today. I cant get my hair wet.

newslady- well, this story made the top story of the month. mimi and chresantos. chresantos and mimi look so much happier together. today they were caught at the clinic on logan road. they walked out holding hands. are they expecting ? does prince know about it ? also !  prince has been sharing hate tweets on twitter about mimi. mimi hasn't been on any type of social media account except for instagram. she didn't know about prince's tweets but one thing she said was that she has someone bigger and better. with a smirk. her and chresantos are the #1 cutest couple . the group mindless behavior along with mimi will be on the oxygen channel for their interview. eight thirty . tune in. this is Yolanda brick and we will back  after the break with the story on a nine year old missing.

prince-*jealous and angry. turns off tv. and gets his keys and gets In his car * how could she ??* speeds towards mimi's house. rings the buzzer to let her know that he is outside of her gate*

mimi-* see him through the camera that is on the left side to show you the driver's face. let's him in* baby !! prince is here.

chres- why ?* stank face*

mimi- ion' know. he probably saw the news and magazine cover.

prince-*knocks on the door*

chres- he betta not come here talking shit baby. i'm serious. it's a warning.

mimi- okay. calm down baby. * kisses chresantos and answers the door to see prince* hey, how may I help you ?

prince- what the fuck is going between you and roc ? *mad*

mimi- nigga it don't concern you ! get off my fucking property ! and if you must know , we are together probably even getting married. babe ! * yells into the house*

chres- coming !* comes up behind mimi shirtless and holds her waist , laying his head on her shoulder* wassup baby ?

mimi- tell him to leave cause as I stated three years ago, I don't want to see or talk to him. fucking prick. *looks prince up and down* don't worry about me. do what you have been doing the past years. we got the kids don't worry. they don't even call you dad anyways.

jamal-*pull up and gets out the car with cienna*

cienna- hey mama *kisses mimi's cheek and hugs her* hey daddy.

prince- hey bab-...*gco by cienna hugging chresantos and kissing his cheek and chresantos hugging her back*

jamal- my peep game strong.*laughs with mimi, chresantos, and cienna.* anyways , wassup ma *kisses his moms cheek* hey dad *daps chresantos* anyways I gotta go pick up my girl tonight. we going to the movies.*smiles* oh and umm...uncle prod said wassup .

mimi- yes ! he is here . *twerks* I missed my nigga so much !

jamal- my mom still got it ! aye !

 mimi- yup ! but did he say he coming ?

jamal- yeah. he said he cant wait to see his lil sister and aunt gigi here too. they whole family.

chres- ight. what time you going out ?

jamal-  at seven. you need anything pops ?

chres- yeah, ima' need some help at my house.

jamal- oh cool. ight, lemme go pick out what im gon' wear to my date and get dressed to come with you.* walks into the house*

mimi- jamal...

jamal- *smiles as he comes back* see, I was just gon' see if you remembered.*chuckles as he takes his bookbag off the chair that was on the porch and walks inside*

mimi- mhmmm...