Chapter 8

Steve shut the door of the room Jonathan was and went to Nancy and sat next to her on the couch.

"So did you get thru to him?" Nancy said still looking down. Steve looked at her he could see the dried tears on her face and her eyes were bright red.

"Nancy. I got thru to him he's okay."

"Well what are we going to do now how are we going to get rid of the mind flayer."

"We could bring him to the Sana and try burning the shit out of him."

"Did you tell Jonathan that plan?"

"Mhm he said he'll try it." Steve didn't tell her what Jonathan actually said he didn't want her to worry even more then she was.

"do you think that could kill him..?" Nancy said looking down again. Steve looked down at the ground.
"Steve!? Do you think it could kill him or not!??"
Nancy stood up And looked directly at Steve.
"Can burning the shit out of him kill him or not!?" Nancy's tone changed she sounded angry but also sad it was strange

Steve looked up and Nancy. "I don't know." Steve said

"If you don't know we're not doing it there has to be another way."

"How did we get will back again when he was possessed!? We burned the shit out of him. It's our only way of getting him back!" Steve started tearing up his eyes were watery. He wiped his tears as fast as he could and he looked down again.

"Steve. We're you just about to cry?"

"No. I wasn't." (( boys don't cry energy frfr

"Oh okay but so where's the Sana?"

"The public pool."

"And how tf are we going to get Jonathan there"

"I have my ways"

"Are you gonna drug him!!??"

"Yes." Steve grabbed a syringe filled with something that could make Jonathan pass out. Steve walked into the room Jonathan was in with the syringe behind his back. Nancy followed Steve into the room. Jonathan looked up. Nancy looked into his eyes and she could tell that wasn't Jonathan.

"Jonathan??" Nancy said slowly walking towards Jonathan.

"It's too late your not going to get him back." Jonathan said

Steve handed Nancy the syringe.

"You won't get him back nothing is going to work I know your plan."

Nancy took a step back. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She walked towards Jonathan slowly.
She looked into his eyes.
"I know he's still in there." She stabbed Jonathan in the neck with the syringe. Jonathan passed out.
Steve untied Jonathan from the chair. Steve picked up Jonathan and brought him to the car. Steve got in the front seat of the car and Nancy got in the passagers seat.

"Okay let's go" Nancy said while putting on her seatbelt. Steve drove to the public pool. Steve parked the car. Nancy got out of the car. She went and opened the trunk and she grabbed zip ties. Steve got out of the car. He opened the door the the backseat he picked up Jonathan and brought him inside the Sana. Nancy followed. Steve put Jonathan down on one of the benches in the Sana. Nancy tied him up. Jonathan woke up And looked at Nancy

"Nancy If I try and get out of here don't let me leave okay no matter what?" Jonathan said while trying to hold on to the last piece of himself. Jonathan looked in Nancy's eye and she read it as "a last goodbye". The mind flayer took over again and Nancy ran out of the room and closed the door choking back tears.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE" Jonathan said shouting his voice sounded distorted like it wasn't his.

"Jonathan please I know your still In there."  Nancy said with tears falling down her face. Jonathan broke thru the zip ties and stood up and ran towards the door. He started punching the glass

"LET ME OUT" Jonathan said screaming. He kept punching the glass and his knuckles started bleeding and it started staining the glass. Nancy turned up the heat of the Sana. Jonathan kept kicking the door over and over again. He stopped he picked up a broken piece of glass from the floor. He pointed it at himself. He stabbed himself in the neck and fell back. He started choking on his own blood.

"NO" Nancy quickly opened the door and ran towards Jonathan. She sat next to him.
"Jonathan please stay with me." Nancy said sobbing
Jonathan was barely staying awake his blood was everywhere.
"PLEASE STAY WITH ME" Nancy said her tears we're going everywhere they were dripping down onto the floor. Jonathan passed out and he was bleeding out still onto the floor. Steve ran to Nancy.

"Hey we can get him to a hospital okay?" Steve said holding back his tears. Steve took off his jacket and wrapped it around Jonathan's wound so it would stop the bleeding. Steve picked him up and and brought him to the backseat of the car. Nancy ran out and got in the passagers seat. Steve quickly got in the front seat. He speeded to the hospital as fast he could. He parked the car and got out as fast as he could and picked up Jonathan and ran into the hospital.
"SOMEONE HELP MY FRIEND IS DYING" Steve said running into the hospital. A nurse pointed to a room and Steve ran into it and Steve ran into the room and put Jonathan on the hospital bed. Steve went back outside and got Nancy. Nancy walked into the hospital tears still dripping down her face. She walked up to the hospital bed and held onto Jonathan's hand. She sat at the end of the hospital bed sobbing still holding onto his hand.

"Please wake up Jonathan and let that thing be gone please" Nancy said sobbing
She passed out at the end of the hospital bed
1 hour later
Nancy woke up. And she thought of what Robin said that might be able to get him back. She stood up and walked up to Jonathan. But then she took a step back and sat down.
"You know what it's not going to work."  Nancy said choking on her tears.
—————————END OF CHAP 8————————-