2

idk wtf Wattpad got going on like I can't unpublish ts and ian even done w da chapter g

___________
January 26, 2013

★★★★☆

Aaliyah Banks
___________

"Man you stupid as da fuck" I listened to my brother and sister argue. "How the fuck the chicken came first? It ain just spawn outta nowhere you stupid fat shit" I laughed.

"Liyah-don't ask me shit" I said before they could drag me into their argument. "Y'all turn the news on, dedra just told me L'a got shot" my mom ran into the living room.

"-Pass it to John" the news reporter spoke. "Yes thank you Lizzie, we're here near the back alley on 70th street and stony island where upcoming rapper L'a Capone passed away earlier this evening around 6:25 p.m. , the 17 year old boy was walking home after recording a song with a few friends, prayers sent to his family, thank you and onto the weather"

"That shit sad, ima go over there tomorrow to check on them." Damarion said. "I can only imagine what she's going through losing her only son" my mom covered her mouth with the remote.

"Damarion and Kaliyah please stay safe" my mom said. My mom knew Damarion was gonna be in the streets due to the environment they were in, that's why she tried so much harder when she had me and ka.

"We know momma, we don't even be out like that no more" Kaliyah said. "I know I'm just saying" she walked back to her room.

"Liyah" I heard

"What Nigga" I turned to dada. "Ian say shit" he rolled his wood.

weird.

"yo ass tweakin you need to hit this" he held the wood up implicating that's what he was talking about.

"you a feen all you do is smoke blood" I shook my head.

"at least it ain't crack" my momma came in

"amen" he sparked the wood

"im finna go to the store" i got up."I need some hot crunch curls"

"Don't go"

"It's not safe"

"What's not safe?" I asked dada.

"Yea you not going nowhere but downstairs to that bed. Tweaking like that" he stared at me like I was crazy.

"You touched my yaps?" He leaned over to me.

"No boy you da only one who be doing them mfs. Up for two days and shit." I looked crazy at him.

"Dat shit do it gang yo ass tweakin" he laughed.

"no YOURE tweaking." I walked away downstairs to my room.

I cut the tv on and layed down "ima just lay here my instincts telling me not to go to the store anyway." I yawned

wake up

my eyes shot open. I looked around my room and seen nothing. When I turned my head back I seen L'A in my face.

"why you look so shocked" he stank faced me.

I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. "Chill out" he moved his hand.

"Oh my god am I dead too?"

"No goofy. I'm here I'm just not here. Only you can see me squad." He mushed my head.

I touched his face, and pulled his dreads. "I'm dreaming". I shook my head and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes he was still there with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Stop playin" he glared. "We got work to do" he continued.

"What you mean we? You're dead"

"I know. So that's why I'm here , you gotta bring me back."

"Hold on. You rushing too fast, what you mean?" I stank faced him.

"I wasn't supposed to die. all that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Nobody supposed to die. But it just happens. God called you home, you're time is up bookie"

"Ts so serious. I gotta come back, it's not supposed to be like that, I can't tell it all right now, but if you take my hand I can show you" he held his hand out.

Still thinking this is a dream; I took his hand. Within the blink of an eye we were at my old house.

Standing in the bushes. "What just happened?"I was shocked.

"Shhh look over there" he pointed to a boy and a woman walking up to my house.

They knocked on the door and soon my mom opened it.

"Dedra hey!" My mom hugged the woman, Dedra, L'As mom.

"You must be Leonard" she smiled and looked at him. "Come in" they walked in.

————

mb I'm tired ima update toma😂😂😂