𝐃𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞-𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

2:15A.M
I should be sleeping, but I couldn't. So I sat on the sofa waiting for him.
2:42
Finally, i hear the door open and the sound of footsteps, Harry.
The smell of his cologne fills the air as he walks right past me gliding towards the stairs. He didn't even notice me. I slowly walk up behind him. "Harry?" My voice was barely a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me. He stoped dead in his tracks, and turned to face me. "Why aren't you in bed?" "I couldn't fall asleep." He nodded his head. We stood in silence for a little while until I found the courage to speak again. I took a deep breath, "I miss you." He looks down at the floor, small sobs escape my mouth. Nothing. "Do you even love me anymore?" My voice cracks. Finally, he looks at me, his green eyes glossy. Silence. I knew it. "I guess I have my answer then." I run past him and make my way into our shared bedroom closing the door behind me. I only took a few steps before my knees gave out and I collapsed onto the floor. All the air left my lungs as I continued to sob heavily, my body shaking violently. I felt arms wrap around me tightly, lifting me off the floor. He sits me down gently on the edge of the bed, kneeling down in front of me, he took me into his arms again. He buried his face into my shoulder, and started to cry. I wrap my arms around his neck, lightly stroking his soft curls with one hand, my other gripping his shirt. I nestled my face into the crook of his neck as my breathing finally became normal. He let go first, taking my face into his hands, softly stroking my cheek. "Look at me baby." I couldn't. He lifted my head up, a tear falls down my cheek.
"I love you Y/N, I love you so much." He softly kissed my cheek, my nose, then the other cheek, my chin, a trail from one temple to the other and finally my lips. He pulled back pressing his forehead against mine. "I love you too Harry." He kissed my lips again. "Please forgive me." I shook my head, "love, there is nothing left to forgive." He smiles so big, his dimples show. He kisses me a few more times before wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my chest.

Vote, comment, and give me a follow me if you want❣️