1/20/2023

9:33pm- I definitely haven't updated in a while. 

Basic update- my parents were on separate mini-vacations (mom in Antarctica and dad doing business at the lake house). I've been cat-sitting for them since dad had the dogs. Ability-wise, I was able to summon heat in a psi-ball (my room was 75F and the heat was much hotter than that) haven't been able to summon it as much since then but I did practice some partial physical shifting. Tried shifting my nails into claws, got as far as the nail bed beginning to ache and fingers slightly going numb. My bf is still having me work on the basics of energy manipulation so I can do things properly but it's a long boring process so I tend to want to skip a few steps. 

Most recent odd activity involving the spirit world would be seeing a white creature (possibly furry) teleporting into my room and then yeeting itself out in a span on 3 seconds. It was practically right in front of me and I feel like I could've touched it if I had reached out enough. I was on my bed, it was by the floor. I wanna know who it was, what it was, where it came from and why it showed up in my room. Second thing to happen was a flash of light in my trashbag, it was odd cz there's no flashlight in the trashbag. Also, my bf recently started getting unwanted attention from entities again (the bad kind of attention).

-Selene