004

「 It's Like Giving Birth But I'm Not Screaming And In Pain 」

It's Like Giving Birth But I'm Not Screaming And In Pain

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡︎♡︎♡︎
THERE WAS A heavy feeling on [M.Name]'s chest. Not emotionally since he's been feeling like a brick wall lately but it's more on physically. It felt as if a weight was simply put on him and now he has to deal with it.

He didn't know what it was until he opened his eyes to see Goo snuggled against him, already changed into a new set of clothes and his glasses on the coffee table. He must've fallen asleep while watching the kids play earlier and Goo found him laying there and decided to join him in his slumber. He didn't mind though, company would always be nice.

Since he didn't want to wake the sleeping blond up, he carefully craned his neck to look at all the other kids. All of them were sleeping at random places and in pairs, the only exception would be Zack and the two boys (DG and Gun) upstairs.

Jake and Jerry had fallen asleep reading the books under the coffee table, Daniel and Jay were snuggled close to each other on the single sofa, Vasco and Jace were on the floor with scattered pieces of a puzzle surrounding them, and there was Zack, sleeping on the thick carpet with his feet on Vasco's stomach.

[M.Name] couldn't help but sigh, letting Goo snuggle even closer to him and mumble something in his sleep. He was starting to fall asleep again when his phone vibrated near his head. Making sure he wasn't waking the blond up by his movements, he slowly and carefully took the device from under his head.

Unfortunately, Goo shifted and turned to look up at him.

"Did I wake you up?" [M.Name] whispered, to which Goo nodded but buried his head in his chest again. "Night." Goo muttered through the other's shirt.

"Goodnight." [M.Name] pecked the top of the blond's head before opening his phone and looking at his messages.

« Stop dyeing your hair pls »

[M.Name]
I need u rn pls
pls answer
im
im panicking so bad

What happened?
Sorry for the late reply.
I was asleep, tired from babysitting.

can i call u rn
pls

I'm sorry, I can't.
The kids will wake up and I can't get up rn.
One of the kids is on top of me and he's sleeping peacefully.

but u prob wlndt believe me

What happened?
Tell me, I promise I'll believe you no matter what.

I
im a child
i got turned to a child
I became a child
im sorry
idk how to tell u wo sounding crazy