My Purple Bodyguard

"We need backup! I repeat we need backup!" Mr. Jung's security officer yelled into the receiver. "Mr. Jung, stay where you are! Don't move!" The security officer ordered! Jeon was quite shaken up by the whole event. Currently Jeon was in hiding since a lunatic fan breached his dwelling.

 Jeon was a very successful and filthy wealthy conglomerate. He was the sole heir of the Jung corporation. At 26 years old he had it all. He had money, wealth, power, sex appeal, intelligence, astuteness and charm. The only thing Jeon was missing was common sense, which led him to this ordeal that he was currently going through. Jeon had failed to become aware that no one was following him from his corporation to his mansion. He made the error of leaving the front gate open after he arrived and was not aware that he was being tailed by a fanatic that was enamored with him and wanted to make him his. Jeon had arrived at home, entered and made his way to his room when he was surprised by someone behind him when his name was called. Luckily, the security team had witnessed the intruder and managed to get to Jeon as quickly as possible. In the midst of the defense, the intruder managed to subdue one of the security guards and take his gun away. Now he was pointing it at Jeon who was behind his primary security guard.

"Where is my back up! Damn it where are you Michael?! He is getting near. I am running out of bullets!" The security guard was saying when a shot was heard. As quick as the sound was heard it quickly vanished. Jeon was scared and confused and just in that moment, he saw his security guard fall and start to bleed. 

"You are mine now Jung! Come with me!" The armed intruder voiced in a creepy and menacing voice as he pointed the gun at Jeon. Jeon felt his life would be over and he closed his eyes and heard the revolver switch and then he heard a bang. Jeon opened his eyes and expected to see blood on himself but to his surprise he saw the intruder on the floor lifeless. The intruder had been terminated.

                                                                              *******************

"Vincent are you free for a new task?" Vincent's boss was asking. "This one is a real special one. A billionaire is in need of a bodyguard and you will fit right in. It seems you and he have something in common. Both of you are tall and handsome." The boss teased .                                                    "What is wrong with him? I mean a billionaire and no one wants the job? What's the catch?" Vincent asked curiously. "He is an asshole. He has no regards for security personnel and does what he wants." The boss answered truthfully. "Ahhh. I see. So he is a high risk client." Vincent said as a matter of fact. "Vincent the job pays good. It is yours if you want it, otherwise we will surrender the request and forward it to the next agency. Let me know what you decide no later than 30 minutes. He is requesting the new bodyguard to be at his home in 1 hour."   Vincent's boss informed him.

Vincent thought about it and decided to take the task. He made his way to the Jung residence.

Upon arrival to the Jung residence, Vincent was astute enough to notice several security flaws and threats the property possessed. He was already making mental notes of what to correct. He finally arrived at the entrance and made his way to the door. He was greeted by the butler and escorted to the resident's waiting room. Soon enough he was greeted by the head of security, Michael. "Mr. Vante thanks for joining the team. We are in dire need of someone that can escort Mr. Jung and not to mention be able to handle him." Michael said  defeated and continued. "Since he does have a reputation for alienating his staff, we will have you be engaged with him for a probational period of 3 months. If by that time you agree to become fully invested then you will be greatly compensated. None the less, if you decline you will be handsomely rewarded for your time engaged." The head security guard informed Vincent and continued to finalize the paperwork. As they finished the business details, Jeon walked in. Vincent noticed the young man and wondered what his story was.