Backer

Backer that's what 'Sarparast' means

"Triggers transferred successfully" read a message in Rajveer's phone which was noticed.

"So finally tum aa hii gyi apne Rajveer sir ke saamne haath phailaane ?" Dr. Mishra taunted Naina in front of everyone in her so-called engagement party with Capt. Rajveer.

"Excuse me" Rajveer asked in a stern voice glaring at Dr. Mishra while Naina stood there dumb, trying to understand where she went wrong. She had just come to ask for a last dance with her Rajveer Sir.

"What excuse me Capt.? harr waqt aapke aage peeche ghoomti rehti hai, just trying to get catch your attention, kya yeh maine nahi dekha" Dr. Mishra spat the words at Naina's face.

Leaving her side Rajveer went and stood in front of Naina guarding her as she sobbed because of the humiliation.

Turning to the crowd Dr. Mishra announced "Aap sab ko kya lagta hai, wo Mentorship program se Capt. aur Naina sab se late kaise aaye ? It wasn't anything else but Naina's plan, of trying to attract Captain's attention to fulfill her motive...of proving a traitors fake innocence"

"DR. MISHRA" a voice roared in the auditorium. All audiences shivered at the intensity.

"How dare you haan how dare you ? Aapki himmat kaise hui Naina ko sab bolne kii wo bhi Naveen ke baare mei ?"

"Capt. maanti hu aapka soft spot hai uss gaddar Naveen ko lekrr lekin ussi baat ka istemal aapki Cadet Singh karr rahi hai."

"please...please stop it....mere bhaiya gaddar nahi hai...nahi hai wo" Naina wailed from behind shutting her ears. Turning to her Rajveer took Naina in his embrace glaring at Dr. Mishra with teary eyes.

"Dekhiye, how she is secure in your arms, now I am starting to wonder if her attempts paid off...were those letters actually written to her by you ? And you just pretended in front of me so that I take the name on me and save your darling Cadet Singh"

"Sab jhoot hai yeh aap bhi jaanti hai, mai accept karr rahaa tha uss din lekin aap aayi thi blame game khelne aur wo aap hii thi jisne announcement ki thi. I was ready to bear all consequences. Ye sach mera bhagwaan bhi jaan hai ki Naina mere guzre hue dost ki behen hai aur meri cadet bhi hai isiliye mai uska dhyaan rakhta hu aur iske alawa humare beech kuch aisa mutually nahi hai jaisa aap keh rahi hai"

"Ohh really ? I doubt it. You never hugged me though we were getting engaged" Dr. Mishra challenged

"This engagement was initiated by you and there are no feelings from my side from the start, you know it very well. I hug who I want to, I hug who I wish, particularly when they are affected by the selfishness of others and is tearing up"

"Who are you referring to" Dr. Mishra asked

"Naina"

"WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT HER ?"

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER. MORNING. NOON. AND NIGHT I CARE ABOUT HER ...And you hurt her. If you hurt her, you hurt me. Naina is who I choose, that is where my loyalties lie, that is my priorities."

"Not your fiancée ?"

"I REFUSE TO BE BLAMED WITH THIS GOD DAMN MISALLIANCE. I wash my hands of it. The engagement is off, and you will get your legal notice directly in the prison, better go and pack your bags. And if you have a complaint, try lodging it with the intelligence, believe me I have done a really nice investigation about the eagle gang. And now I'll be adding some more charges to it. Arrest her" Rajveer shouted

6 people dressed in party outfits came forward and two of them took Dr. Mishra's arms in their clutches while she tried to get free of the hold.

"You messed with the wrong person" she heard before being carried away out of the premises in a prisoners van.

I really wanted a good ending for Dr. Mishra and the inspiration came from The Crown. Only difference, villain there is a victim here and vice versa.

I hope you guys liked the shot.
Do comment to let me know you views

Signing Off
Kikaberry