CHAPTER 9

When Mithi turned towards the teen girl she was not there making her step back in fear & ran away from there...

Mithi tried to avoid adhi as much as possible for the whole day.. but eventually she had to face him in dinner...

Mithi avoided him but she can feel his intense gaze on her... She was looking down and didn't Raised her head...

She looked at adhi slightly if he took first bite or not... She started to eat after confirmed he took his first bite ...

Suddenly she felt someone trapped her legs under the table... She Gulped & slightly bend down to see... It's adhi he caught her leg inbetween his ...

She looked at him but he casually eating like innocent... She tried to break free from his grip but couldn't...

She tried to pull her legs but his grip tightened... She pouted at him and he suppressed his laugh seeing her reaction...

After eating she tried to escape to her room... But when she nearly reached her room someone pulled her towards another room and closed the door... This was seen by eeshwar & he came near that door...

Eeshwar: ayyo.. ayyo... Ayyo... Indha kodumaya kekka Inga yaarumey illaya.. dei dhadiya... Poona kanna... En Papa va veliya vidu da..

Suddenly his eyes started to glow yellow and a voice echoed inside eeshwar's head,

"Dei .. polambama poi thoongu da.. "

Eeshwar: dei en thangachi ya velila vidu da poona kanna.. illa Naa kaththi oora kootiruva solita...

"Romba nalladhu avangaley un thangachi ya enakku kalyanam panni vachuruvaanga.. plus nee evlo kathunaalu yaarukku kekadhu.."

Eeshwar: idhu aniyayam da... Un powers ah nee miss use pandra...

"Aai.. poda.. Naa un thangachi ya onnum panira maatan.."

Eeshwar: Naa unna namba maata... Manushana irundha veedu thedi poi yenda naaye ipdi pannanu kekalam unna Naa enga nu da thedradhu...

"Ippo poriya illa janaki ya koopdava?"

Eeshwar: Edhey.. poran.. dei anaa neeyellam.. unna Apram pesikkara da.. 

He went from there....

______

INSIDE ROOM,

Mithi looked at aadhi curiously who is spacing out & looking at wall blankly..

Mithi mv: yennachu ivarukku? Kaiyya pidichu ilaithu vandhutu apdiye nikiraru...

Mithi tapped his shoulder,

Mithi: ennanga.. ennachu nga..

Aadhi looked at her and Smirked, that's when Mithi realised she's Alone with him inside room...

She tried to leave from there but he trapped her between the door and him.. she looked down avoiding his gaze,

Mithi: vidunga Naa ponum..

Adhi: enga?

Mithi: ahm..

Adhi: thoonga dhana pora enna avasaram?

Mithi: illa ticket book pannanu...

Adhi looked at her confusedly,

Adhi: ticket ah? Enna ticket?