The Fog

While the friends we're watching tv, the house went through a fog,the others looked outside, stripeman and dewey went on the porch, dewey held his arm nervously, and said to stripeman, "Stripeman, when are we going to land?" "I think about two minutes." Said stripeman. Then, they see a huge rock, "I think that was a building or-" Stripeman paused and he and dewey saw another big rock, they let out small gasps. The others went on the porch. "Stripeman, what was that?" Asked della nervously. "I don't know what it was and-" Stripeman paused again and he saw the ground. The house bumped on the ground, the friends rolled of the porch. The house went over stripeman. He manage to catch the house just in time, but he flew off, the others went to grab stripeman. "Don't let go!" Stripeman yelled Dreadfully. And he said more stuff that would prevent them to let go, della tried to stop, but the house was to heavy. And when they reached to the edge, they all screamed, della backed up they all sweated and panted. Then stripeman told them, "Guys, let's rest here for the night." They all have to agree, they spend the four hours at the rocky land, it was getting a little dark, so they chated, watch tv, being on the computers, and being outside as well.