7

Amelia Fair

I take a deep breath as I look at the girl in the mirror that's in front of me. I almost don't recognize her. I mean she looks like me, but she's not acting like me. She's scared. She's at a hockey game, one of her favorite things in the world, and she's scared.

I compose myself and convince myself I have nothing to be scared of. I've let a guy take hold of my life for too long. I should be able to enjoy this game. There's nothing different about it, right?

I exit the bathroom and find my way to Section 14 where Adrien and Jeremy told me to meet them. I find my friends and an unfamiliar face. My face contorts with slight confusion.

"Hey guys," I greet my friends and then turn to the unknown guy, "Hi, I'm sorry. I don't think we've met. What's your name?" I ask.

"Trevor," The little-older-than teenage boy says, "You are..?"

"Amelia," I say, "nice to meet you Trevor." I smile.

His eyes light up with some kind of realization, "You're Amelia?" He asks almost stunned.

"Yeah?" I ask a little confused, "I'm sorry have we met? You look so familiar." I say trying to remember where I've seen his face.

"He plays for the Ducks." Jeremy tells me.

"Ohhh, Trevor Zegras!" I say in realization.

"Yeah, that's me." He says with a half smile.

"That's why you look so familiar! What happened to your arm?" I ask.

"Broke it. Turns out Jacob Trouba is really not a fan of me." He says laughing a little.

"Jeez, sorry to hear that." I say with sympathy.

"Eh, it's okay. I get to stay with Hughsey for a while and we haven't caught up since the off season." He smiles as he talks about his friend.

I forgot he played with Jack at one point.

"Trevor, the off season was like not even a month ago." Adrien says.

"Hey, it's a long time, okay?" Trevor says defensively.

I laugh at his remark and turn my attention to the game that's starting. The Devils win the opening face off.

...

It's intermission so I decide to post a picture that I forced Jeremy to take of me.

Instagram

ameliafair where else?

56 comments

user728262 did anyone see trevor started following her too??? what's going on???

...

long time since i've posted... ummm

so basically i started writing this story my freshman year of high school and it's very bad writing now that i'm looking back at it!!!

i also don't know why i made ellen sick??? ig i was in my emo era idrk

anyways!

i'm going to go back and change a few things in the story after i post this filler chapter! genuinely confused on how this story has 7k but oh well

also ik technically trevor wouldn't be able to be in new jersey during the season...let's just go with it though!!!