Planning a Attack on The Kingdom of Peace

*A pleasant morning *

Maid:- Queen here is your special milk ,and a special cream which you have apply after drinking you milk .

Queen:- You are too conscious about me ,huh.

Maid:- Of course ,I am after all I am just like your big sister. You have to be very careful this time . You delivery is just after few days ,so the baby should get all the nutrients it needs . And also the the evil power is trying their best to kill you and your baby.

Queen:- Mm .I am really worried about it .But I will make one thing clear there is no problem if I am gonna die ,but nothing harmful should not happen to my baby .

Maid:-I am sure that God is not that stone hearted. After all God is the one who wanted this special special guardian child. To save the world.

Queen:-Hope so .

Maid:- Don't stress yourself too much it's harmful for the baby.

Queen:-ok ok I need to spend some time alone . You can go .

Maid:- As your wish queen .

*the maid left and the queen head towards the balcony *

*Time lapse to midnight*

*POV Queen*

You know my baby (rubbing her baby bump while saying),your appa is just a guardian like you , but unfortunately he is dead ,but you know h-he didn't leave he is here with me right now ,you can feel your father's presence right same way I can . You know he isn't dead he lives in my heart he is always there for me . You know he comes at night and hugs me from back and says - "my darling how are you did my little baby troubles you so much?"
*crying*

Maid:- Queen are you crying?

Queen:- huh!no I am not .

Maid:-l knew you were crying by the thoughts of your husband. You know people like him never die because he lives in our heat . Do you know the real meaning of 'death' Queen? It's when a person dies and no one remembers about him/her its when people doesn't have value for him/her , but for a person like our KING h-he isn't dead , he lives in our hearts, we all are thankful to him .He Is Always Our King .

Queen:-yes y-you are right , when he lives in my heart ,why would I worry.

Maid:-that's great ,queen it's time for your sleep its dangerous for you to be here for a long time . Come here I will help to reach out till your bed .

Queen:- No I am not that weak

Maid:- ok but be careful.

Queen:-mm

*next morning*
*POV Queen*
It's another morning i did all my treatments which are required for a mother and her baby's good health. Everything is all right our Kingdom is going fine, I wonder why there is no a devil's attack, its not like that I wish a attack or destruction but there is something wrong something bad is going to happen, everything is so fine than before,I am not creating a negative vibe but as per the last war, where my husband sacrificed his life and saved this kingdom, at that moment the devils promised that they will create chaos, destroy everything and everyone, he also said one thing that made my heart to stop for a moment, he said " I am going to kill this child who your beloved wife is going to give birth OR I am gonna make him/her my slave for the entire life and with help of your baby, I am gonna conquer this whole world under my feet . These are my words".
Noo! that can't happen that can't happen, if my child is going to be threat to this world....... I-I-I am gonna kill him/her by my own hands.
*Crying*
Maid:- Queen why are you crying,who are you gonna kill?

Queen:- MY CHILD. (shout)

Maid:- But why?

Queen:- If he/she is going to be threat to this world

Maid:- My child, 'you thinking the words of that monster again? Right'. The child you are gonna give birth is this kingdom's Royal Blood. The prince/Princess is not gonna be a destroyer but a protector. He/she cannot be controlled by a monster, The child is gonna have immense power, they are going to be trained be a powerful sage.

Queen:- If that is the case, then there will be no problem OR else I have to take strong decisions. But I am worried.

Maid:- You should not be worried about that right now. And how can you kill your own child ?

Queen:- As a QUEEN my first priority is to protect my country and my citizens and I shouldn't care the one who is going to came in front my duty ,even if it's my own CHILD. I have born in this world to do my DUTY and my duty is my Dharma. But as being a mother I can't do that .(sobbing) After my husband's death I am the one ruling here. I am the one with responsibility , I should take care of this world.

Maid:- My child you are the strongest woman I have seen in my entire life .
☆Grace
☆ Bravery
☆ Thoughtfulness
and many more You have these all qualities which are essential to be a QUEEN .And that's the reason you have been the greatest EMPRESS ever. I am proud of you .

Queen:-Thanks ( bows ).

Maid:- You have to take some rest . You have been overwhelmed by thoughts.

Queen:- Yes. But I don't know why I am feeling Bad . I feel that this silence is a indication of something terrible is going to happen, a big disaster.

Maid:- Nothing like that is going to happen. Please take some rest.

Queen:-Mm.
----------------------------------------
???:- Is everything ready for the attack. *commands*

???:- y-yes  your master.

???:- Mm ,of there is a single mistake from your side I am gonna give you the most painful death ever.

???:- No ,I have done everything perfectly fine . THE WORLD WILL WITNESS THE  WORST DEATH EVER .*evil smirk*

???:-  *psycho laugh* Great!  SO POOR NA THAT CHILD IS GOING TO BE KILLED BEFORE IT EVEN SEES HIS/HER MOTHER
(scoff). THE CHILD HAVE DONE ONE GRAVE MISTAKE THAT IT'S BORN IN THE HANDS OF MY ENEMIES. (laugh)

???:- By the way you are getting the information on time ,right?

???:- Yes master everything  is perfect over there, nothing is suspicious .

???:-Wonderful. Let's see how are they gonna survive my attack. I am gonna kill her like how I kill her husband. Their whole family is going to be killed by my hands. * evil laugh*.