A Lovely Evening!

It was our first date. She was my office colleague. I was 35 then and she was 52 - a granny, but a Hot one at that. Her hubby used to be working abroad and she was living here with her 2 grown up daughters, younger one still studying and the elder one married.

Prior to this we had flirted a lot over WhatsApp, exchanging hot pics & videos. I loved the fact that, she was as dirty as me and very open to ideas. So after all the teasing over months, finally we decided to meet post office, on a Friday evening. She met me some distance from office. I picked her up and we headed for a nice restaurant on the outskirts of the city, to ensure we are not spotted by anyone known. On the way, we halted at a traffic signal and as we were doing some small talk, she put her hand across and brazenly caressed the back of my neck. The brush was so sensuous, I had a crazy hardon. She then rub it some more, letting it linger there for longer than usual and then with equal ease, pulled her hand away, making me squirm. Probably should've given me an idea of what was in store for the rest of evening.

We finally reached the restaurant and went in a quiet corner. It was a family section and since it was on the out of the city, luckily we were the only one in the section.

Placing her bag on the other side, she snuggled up to me, with her voluptous boobs pressing into my arms and hand resting on my thigh. I was a bit taken aback with her boldness, but was glad too. That's the beauty of bold matured women. Putting my hands around I pulled her in closer. She giggled like a teenager. As, I was whispering something naughty in her ears, the waiter approached our table. He must a 18 or 19 year old virile guy & I couldn't help notice his mouth open, as he saw this drop dead gorgeous lady, snuggled up against me.

I could sense she was loving the attention & to tease him more, she moved in closer. I couldn't help but smile. Finally I gave the order and he left reluctantly. By the time the order arrived, the waiter came another couple of times, to check on us, but in reality he was checking her out. She was enjoying every bit of this.

After he left, she ran her hand along my thighs, bringing it dangerously closer to the tip of my cock and then slowly pulling it away. Such a tease. But I was loving the anticipation, the wait.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer and pulled her mouth to mine. We were kissing like horny teenagers. All the teasing over the last few days, just added to our heat. Running my hand along, I caressed the back of her neck. She shivered in my arms as I did that and kissed me back forcefully, shoving her tongue in my mouth. She was a bitch in heat.

I could see the waiter from the corner of my eyes, vouyering on us. But I really didn't have the control to stop.

We continued making out and all of sudden she pulled up her Top, slid those Gorgeous tits out of her Bra and brought them to my eager mouth. I have never indulged in exhibitionism, but then didn't want to stop the momentum either.

Taking those Gorgeous globes in my mouth I started sucking on them. Running my tongue over her nipples. Tugging them with my teeth, as I looked towards her. There she was looking down at me, with lust filled eyes. As our eyes met, i took her nipple in my mouth and bite on it, a little bit harder. She closed her eyes and pulled my head in closer. I could see both pain & pleasure on her beautiful face, as I released her nipple from my teeth.

I continued to ravage her boobs with my mouth, sometimes pleasuring her sore nipples with the tip of my tongue or just taking it all in my mouth and sucking on them crazy. She was totally out of control by now and before I could realise, she pulled down my zipper and pulled out my cock. Stroking my cock under the table with one hand, she thrusted her boobs in my mouth even deeper.

After a while she took my hand and slid it inside her skirt. The long table cloth provided us the perfect cover. Sliding her panty aside, I ran my palm along her dripping pussy. Spreading her pussy lips, I shoved 2 fingers right in. As i did so, she moaned loud. I feared she might let the other diners know, I slowed down a bit. But she brought her hand down, placing it over my hand and she started thrusting her pussy harder. Taking the cue, I started fingering her crazily. She was beyond control now.

I continued to suckle on her boobs and finger fucking her, while she went on with her business, stroking me harder. I thought my might cum then and there, so I asked her to slow down. She smiled and rubbed her fingers over the tip of my cock, rubbing the precum all over.

After few mins, I could feel her tensing up. She was close to cumming and I didn't want others to know. So, I pulled her mouth to mine and start fingering her faster.

She was moaning in my mouth like a wild bitch. She had stopped stroking me now and was totally focussed on her pussy. Hslding me tightly by arms, biting her lips, she was trying hard to contain her moans. She was breathing hard, her chest heaving and she sweating heavily, her nails digging into my arms. Andddd.....finally she clenched her thighs tighttttt with my fingers deeeeeeeeep inside her. Before we both could realise, her floodgates threw open. She burst all over my hands. She was flooding like a river and I was loving every bit of it. Holding her tight against me, I continued to finger her. After some time her orgasm subsided and she relaxed a bit. She was still shivering though. Holding on to me tightly, she rested her head over my shoulder, panting still, trying hard up catch her breath. I slowly pulled my fingers, out of her dripping pussy. She looked at me and gave a satiated smile. Her hair were in disarray, she was so spent, but the afterglow of orgasm, gave her a radiating look. Damn! She looked Beautiful.

I showed her my fingers still wet with her juices. Continuing to look into her eyes, I brought those cum laced fingers to my mouth and licked them off.

As I was relishing her juices, I felt a movement around my crotch. Her naughty fingers were running along the length & breath of my Rockhard Cock. Looking at my Fat Boy, she offered to give me a blowjob. Rather she was desperate to feast on it, but I felt we had already pushed our luck too far and told her, we can wait till we get a room.

We then finished our drinks and moved to a motel next door. It was a wild night of fucking, sucking and biting.

....To be continued....