5: Tom and Jerry

"Let's eat lunch together" sua said grabbing chae-yeon out, she was thankful for her save. "I want to go outside, for fresh air" chae-yeon let out as sua looked up smiling.

"Okay!" Sua said on English making the girl beside chuckle. "You can go with jugyeong and soojin" you said smiling. Sua didn't wanted to leav you alone. "I need some time alone, You don't mind it right?" You continued as sua seemed ro be hesitant.

She nodded quickly. "See you in class" sua exclaimed as you smiled and nodded in reply.

You reached outside the building, you haven't came here before, but you had to admit, this school had a good spot for students to have there alone time. You wandered in the yard as you spotted a large tree and under it's shade were a few benches.

The girl let out a breathy sigh. She was having a hard time digesting the fact that the words that came out of suho's mouth could be the truth. She didn't wanted to believe it, but he said it. He probably meant it.

You were too caught up with your thoughts that you didn't realise a girl running and sitting behind a tree, until you heard a few sobs and whimpers, you looked around to find the source of such heartbreaking voice.

Finally you found a girl curled up behind the tree on a bench her head hidden in her knees, she was crying. Surprised you went towards her. She seem to notice the presence "Go! Don't come near me!" The girl yelled.

You stood there surprised. Her sobs getting louder. "Are you a junior?" You asked looking that her uniform was a different colour. She looked up, "H-hwang Chae-yeon?" She asked surprised. "Are you here to pick up on me for my ugly face!?" She again yelled.

You let out a breath "Hey, Why are you saying that? You're pretty" you said and her cries seem to come to a halt. She was surprised, she expected you to bully her just like what had happened, but it was the total opposite.

Matching the dots you realised she was picked on for her face, you sat beside her. "Did someone bully you?" She hesitantly nodded before wiping her tears away. You smiled at her. "Who? Do you want me to teach them a lesson?" Your smile seem to make her feel a bit comfort.

"Gowon." She said and you looked curiously "what?" You asked "Gowon, Han Gowon, That's my name" she said and you again smiled, "I guess you already know me, since you recognised me earlier." You said and she smiled slightly.

"Do, you need help?...you know with the bullies and stuff?" You asked and she stayed quiet. She didn't know what to do, she did need help, but then she would put you in trouble.

"No, my friends spood up for me. Its okay, I think they won't bother me again" Gowon said hoping it would actually be truth.

The time went by and the two seemed to become friends. Chae-yeon was in much better mood as she went inside the hallway to find her bestfriend with the other two girls. She smiled running and putting a arm over sua's shoulder.

Sua laughed at her friend gesture. "So? Enjoyed lunch?" You asked and sua nodded, "what about you? Sua told us you were sick. Are you okay?" Jugyeong asked checking your temperature. She seemed worried.

You shook off her hands. "I am much better, thanks for the concern" you smiled at her and jugyeong smiled back. She was a nice girl.

You looked at sua, "let's go to class?" She nodded and she linked hands with you. As you reached your classroom, you tried finding seats for the four of you to sit together.