4

Mashiho looked at Junkyu still panting. He slowly walked backwards avoiding eye contact with Junkyu. He touched his lips and gulped. "What have I done?" He whispered to himself.

Junkyu walked closer and tried to hold his hand but Mashiho avoid his touch.

"I--I have to go" Mashiho muttered and walked out of the kitchen. Once he got to his room, he closed the door and slid down

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. What have I done?" He muttered covering his mouth. A wave of hard guilt hit him as he remembered the incident that just happened.

He stood up, harshly ruffling his hair.

"Fuck... Why did--fuck I messed up" Mashiho kept muttering. He started pacing round his room with his heart thumping. He stopped walking and brushed his hands over his lips.

His cheeks heat up when he remembered what happened. He immediately shook his head and tapped his cheeks.
"Now's not the time for that...fuck what do I do, I just kissed my mom's fiancé"

Mashiho walked and plopped on his bed.
"I have to calm down, it was just a mistake, I'll just act like nothing happened" Mashiho muttered nodding.

- -

Mashiho looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and walked out of his room.

Once he got down the stairs, Usagi spotted him "Good morning Mashi, how was your sleep honey?" Usagi asked and Mashiho looked at her. Well technically not her. He was looking at Junkyu.

Junkyu had his arms wrapped around Usagi's waist and he looked back at him
Mashiho immediately removed his eyes from his as last night's incident reappeared in his head

"Good" Mashiho said and walked past them. He checked the time on his phone, 8:45 am.
He looked around, it was oddly quiet

"Is Ryujin still asleep? Or did she go out to meet Yuna and the others?" Mashiho asked taking his jacket from the jacket rack.

"Oh yeah, she left pretty early, 'said something about an all day hangout with them" Usagi said and leaned into Junkyu's embrace. Mashiho noticed this and bit his inner cheek.

"Mm, I'll be back...I'm going to uh---Just having some air and uh strolling, yeah" Mashiho said and Usagi nodded. His eyes met with Junkyu's and he immediately looked away and muttered a 'see you'

Mashiho didn't have anywhere in mind to go to, he originally just wanted to chill on the couch, eat and repeat but after seeing Junkyu and his mother basically glued together, it was a major turn-off

"Why am I behaving like this? I've only known him for what? Five days? Ughh what the actual fuck is wrong with me?" Mashiho said out loud as he ruffled his hair. He sighed and put his hands into his pockets.

He just strolled, looking around, watching some street performance, he sighed. He wasn't loving how things were going and he was incredible bored.

Mashiho sat down on a bench and blew raspberries. He sighed deeply looking around. He was so bored, he had nothing to think about, again he sighed

"That is like the hundredth time you've sighed" Someone said and Mashiho turned his head to his left. Mashiho scanned him.
First thing he noticed was his brow slit and the tattoos on his neck that were peeking out of his thick black jacket

The guy turned his face towards Mashiho and Mashiho saw his face better. He was quite a looker, that, Mashiho would easily admit.

"Just bored" Mashiho said and looked away from him. The guy nodded. "Same" he said and sighed looking around.
"This Christmas is not hitting like it used to" he ruffled his hair as he said.