eight

Jennie's POV

"Then, how should I start? " I asked, they smirked and looked at each other, I was confused.

?? POV

"Here you go " v said. It was a place full of weapons and bombs "jennie looked at him. " what should I do here? "Jen asked. " choose a weapon for your self "v said. " whaaat? "Jen said. " as you heard ". Jennie looked at the weapons, but there is a one caught her eyes, a black pistol. " I'll choose this one "jen said. " ok "v said.

After 30 mins

Taehyung and jennie arrived at a dark room. "what is this place?" Jen asked. "Our practice room" v said.

Jennie's POV

I started to practice I actually made a lot of mistakes as it was gonna hit taehyung in his arm. "Ah, what the fuck " he said . I tried my best to not laugh at his reaction.

After a month

Taehyung's POV

"Where is Jennie?" I asked one of the employees. "I don't know" she said. "Ok" I went to her room and found her
Playing video games?!
"Uhm"I cleared my throat." Come on hit him in the fa-"she was successfully cut by me. She turned around to face me and said "what do you want? " "stop playing and you'll know" I said. "FINE" she paused the game and came to me "what do you want now? " she asked, she looks cute when she's angry "it's your first mission" I said "what!" She asked "as you heard "." Let's go and meet RM"I told her and she followed me.

At Namjoon's office

"So, today's your first mission, " RM said then continued "you have to kill the leader of our enemies" he said and gave her a file "study these informations and get ready taehyung is going with you" he concluded his talk and we got up from our seats and went out of Namjoon's office.

(A/N)
That's today's chapter you guys hope you like, and if so don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all<3