Day 2 Part 2

The sight of seeing Aurora all dressed up made him grin and proud of having her by his side. The both of them walk out of the apartment to the car. The car ride was silent, no one spoke a word to each other. All you were able to hear was the low music, yet Damien and Aurora were pleased with the comfortable silence.

Once they arrive to the front of Aurora's cosmetology school, Damien gets out of the car to open her door. "Remember, Travie will pick you up at noon. I told him to text you when he is outside. Oh, I will be at your place for dinner, okay?" Damien said as she stepped out of the car and closes the door. Looking up at him, Aurora wraps her arms around Damien's neck to give him and goodbye kiss. Aurora grinning in-between the kiss causes Damien to smile. "You know I love you right babygirl?" he says. Smiling at her boyfriend's gesture causes her to giggle. They give their kiss goodbye.

Damien does not leave until he makes sure Aurora gets inside the beige school building safely. When she completely steps inside the school, he decides to get in his car and go to the unknown place that he did not tell Aurora about.

Once Aurora walks away from Damien and into her class, everyone complimented her on her hair and outfit. Aurora scans the room for her best friend, Allison, but was not able to spot her. That was until she was tackled to the floor by a short, petite blonde with a high-pitched voice. "AH! Allison, why is it that every time I make an appearance to class you always tackle me to the floor? You know it gets embarrassing sometimes," Aurora spoke furiously to her. Allison beginning to die of laughter, gestures Aurora to follow her to the seats in the front of the class. Saying hi to a few other people, the teacher begins lecturing the students about how to do someone's hair and what is the appropriate procedure to do it. "Okay class, you may go get your doll head and begin working on it. You must show me the progress at the end of class."

Everyone gets to work. Aurora gets lost in the time doing the doll's hair that she does not notice she had gotten a text from Travie saying he was outside.

Travie, being the best of friends, goes inside the cosmetology school to see what was taking Aurora so long.

"Aurora. Isn't that guy in the royal blue shirt Damien's best friend?" asked Allison. Aurora looking to see where the blonde was pointing, quickly grabs her phone to check the time. It was noon. She had ten missed calls from Damien and about twenty text messages from Travie.

Before he was able to take another step in the class and make a show, Aurora quickly grabs her things and pulls him out of the school.

"Wow. Have you been working out? You seem a tad bit stronger than the last time... You know, when I came to pick you up," Travie cautiously spoke so Aurora was able to hear every word clearly as they made their way to his white Optima Kia.

Aurora gets inside the car and immediately sends Damien a message saying that she is heading home. Travie, on the other hand, has different plans.

------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys, please tell your friends about this story. I don't just wanna write the story with no one to enjoy it. I'll continue writing though, so those who have read it so far. Thank you loves.