Chapter 2

Wow, people are actually readying this book? I surprised people can even find it. Some of you are searching through the dark alleyways of Wattpad or something.

T/N - Tsurak name

Y/N's pov

"Wake up." My fathers voice said, rough hands shook me. "Y/N get up." Footsteps could be heard leaving the room.

Man... why so early? Pulling myself out of bed I put on my day wear. Walking through the hallways before ending in the main room. "Morning Y/N, Tonowari came by and asked if you would join them on the hunt today."

Nodding my head I grabbed a fish, before retrieving my riding gear. Exiting the hut I headed towards the group of warriors preparing their Tsurak.

Tonowari stood with Aonung, Tsireya, and Ronal who were wishing him luck. Walking towards my Tsurak whom I named T/N, putting the saddle on her neck and attaching it. Hearing footsteps I turned around.

"Wow, leaving before saying goodbye." Aonung asked acting offended, putting a hand on his chest. "You're not joining us?" I asked. "No, my dad wants me to teach Turok's family."

"Good luck." I said mounting T/N. "You too." He said waking away. "Warriors, are you ready?." Tonowari yelped signaling for the hunt to begin.

The loud flaps all melted into one loud mass as the wave of people left, groups heading into different directions.

I spotted a large fish in the ocean shortly after. It was at a perfect angle, aiming my spear I pierced through its skull, killing it instantly. "Great job." Tonowari congratulated me. "First kill of the hunt, speak to St'ett later about receiving another tattoo." Smiling to myself I stared into the ocean, the fish parting a path for us.

The hunt lasted for hours, we finally returned serval hours after mid day. Tonowari dismissed me and the others.

"Y/N I would like to congratulate you. Your fish will be used in the feast to celebrate the addition of a new family and into our family."

Smiling to myself I decided to search for Aonung to see how he is. Walking along the beach I see Tsireya assisting them with water breathing, the younger brother blushing as she put her hands on his chest and stomach.

"I see you." I greet each greeting back. "I am Y/N." I introduce as Neteyam gives me a unreadable look. "I am Lo'ak, and this is my brother, Neteyam, and out sisters Tuk and Kiri. Our father is Jake and our mothers name is  Neytiri." Lo'ak says motioning to his siblings.

"Y/N why don't you join us?" Tsireya asks, as Aonung looks at her expediently. "Sure." I say plopping onto the rock in between Neteyam and Aonung, both giving me strange glances.

"Ok, let's continue." We all sat there for another few hours practicing until it was time to prepare for the feast.

"Y/N it's time to go." My father said motioning for me to join him. Saying goodbye to everyone I left to my hut to prepare for the feast, grabbing my formal wear as well as a new headpiece Aonung gave me earlier.

"Are you ready?" My dad asked. "Yep." Exiting our hut Mo'nett and her children stood waiting for us. "Took you long enough." Mo'nett remarked before turning towards the fire crackling in the distance.

The gathering was huge rivaling the amount who arrived to Tsireya's birthday. As soon as the hot near the crowd Mo'nett hurried to gossip with her friends with my dad following along with. I gave Ait'ami a are you thinking what I'm thinking look, before roping an arm around hers taking her with me.

Looking back her siblings just shrugged before heading off to be with their own friends. Nearing the fire I spot Aonung with his friends, looking for Tsireya I see her talking with the "Sully" family. At least that's what they call themselves for some reason.