Episode 1 part 2

Everyone starts getting ready for later, the guys are all ironing their shirts and talking, the girls are all spread around the dressing room and bathroom doing their hair, makeup, getting dressed and chatting.

Harley and Anna-may are in the bathroom taking off their makeup from the day so they can do their makeup for the night.
A-m: "So Harley how was your chat with Will?"
H: "It was really great, he's really nice and we're from places that are really close to each other and coincidentally we're the same age"
A-m: "OMG that's literally meant to be"
H: "I don't know if we're meant to be yet but I can feel a spark with him"
A-m: "Aww I hope it goes well"
H: "Thanks. So how'd your chat with Harris go?"
A-m: "Alright, I mean I haven't really felt a spark but he's cute, he does seem quite intense though"
H: "Oh well if anything blossoms, great but if not we're in a villa full of boys to get to know"
A-m: "Exactly"

Will, Harris and Kai are sat around talking while getting ready for the night.

K: "Will, your a lucky guy bro"
W: "Yeah why?"
K: "Cause Harley picked you man, she's actually gorgeous"
W: "Yeah she is, she's got 7 tattoos as well, like in spots that are supposed to be really painful"
Hs: "That's badass man"
W: "And when we were chatting, she was so nice and I feel like we had something between us so I'm gonna try to explore that, I'm still so surprised she chose me to be honest"
K: "Me and Tanyel were chatting and she seems really feisty and I really like that, plus she's really good looking so I'm happy to be coupled up with her"
Hs: "When me and Anna-May were talking earlier she seemed easy to get a long with but at the same time it not sure yet if there's a connection or anything but I guess we'll see how things go"

Harleys outfit for the night:

After a little while everyone's ready and heads outside

After a little while everyone's ready and heads outside. They start pouring around the drinks. Everyone starts dancing, Will grabs Harley and they start dancing together in the middle of everyone, they're completely out of time but no one cared. Then the girls and the guys split away.

The girls:
T: "what do you think about the guys after like seeing their personalities?"
L: "you know what, We've actually got such a good bunch"
A-m: "yeah"
O: "I'm sorry but Will, I literally think I'm gonna wet myself laughing"
TL: "yeah, he's so funny, I did not expect that from him like I can't lie at all like he's so funny"
L: "yeah,yeah"
H: "I caught a glimpse of that and that's one of the reasons I chose him and I'm finding it really weird at the moment because it's the first day and I'm someone who usually takes a while to warm up to a guy but I feel like Will is just so easy to talk to and I can already sort of see this maybe going somewhere"
A-m: "and your so cute together like I already ship you guys"
T: "Oh my god Willey"
L: "or Hill"
H: "Ha, no stop it"
O: "no I actually love Hill"
TL: "yes that's the one"

The boys:
S: "boys what we thinking, what's the game plan for tonight then?"
R: "Lana is still number one for me and I think Olivia cause of her energy"
Hs: "what you saying big shaq"
S: "bro Tanya, Tanyas still top of my list but Tanyel, she's just Devine man, bro she's kind bro. Do you know what it is I love a girl that can dance and then when she got in the middle
I was like bruh"
K: "Tanyel is leng ok but Anna-may mate she's still up there for me and also Olivia but Harley is fit as well so it's four bro"
R: "what about you Will mate"
W: "yeah things are going really well with Harley so far and she's sort of the only one I can see something happening with but yeah it is still the first day so"

The girls and guys start to get up and begin to move elsewhere.

Tanyel and Harley are sat on the terrace.

H: "so what's going on with you and Kai?"
TL: "well obviously I think there's a little bit of like competition between me, Olivia and Anna-may over Kai but I'm not gonna let that stop me from getting to know him"
H: "yeah I mean he'll like whoever he does and that's up to him you know, all you can do is show him who you are and if he doesn't like that, he's not who your looking for"
TL: "exactly. How's things with Will?"
H: "Honestly?"
TL: "yeah, go on"
H: "well I'm sort of freaking out a bit because I never end up with nice guys cause I usually intimidate them and it's only the first day but I feel like this could be the start of something serious"
TL: "yeah, I get where your coming from"
H: "I can't believe it's me saying this but I honestly think it might be love at first sight but I usually commit to people like 100% and they don't feel the same and treat me badly so I don't wanna sound like an idiot"
TL: "aww babe, your not an idiot and honestly I think he's feeling the same way"
H: "really?"
TL: "yeah"
H: "and I can get really psycho like If someone cheats on me or something and I don't wanna like accidentally bully Will or something"
TL: "I think things will all work out how they're meant to"
H: "I hope so"

A little while Later, Maya Jamma walks and everyone's jaws drop at how good she looks.
M: "hi everyone, I'm back, can I get you all to head down to the fire pit please"

Everyone makes their way over to the fire pit.

M: "right how are you all?"
All: "good"
M: "good, I mean massive wind machine going on, helps with the drama a little bit. Didn't expect to see me did you?"
All: "no"
O: "Didn't expect to see you so soon, no"
M: "now you haven't been here that long, you all having a good time, settling in?"
All: "yeah"
M: "fallen in love yet? Or a bit early?"

Harley and Will look at each other

R: "I think Harley and Will should answer that one"
H: "I'm not revealing all my cards just yet"
M: "well as you know this is love island and we always say expect the unexpected and you never know when someone will walk through that door. The public have been voting on who should be the first bombshell to enter the love island villa. Islanders get ready..."
O: "why am I nervous?"
M: "this is Tom"

Tom's interview plays.

Tom then strides confidently into the villa.
O: "Hello Tom"
T: "Hi, how are you doin?"
M: "good thanks. How're you feelin?"
T: "yeah I'm buzzin man"
M: "How's it feel being stood in front of all this lot?"
T: "well everyone looks unreal, girls are looking absolutely unbelievable so yeah..."
M: "liking what you're seeing in the girls?"
T: "buzzin, love it, yeah, class"
M: "boys, in 24 hours Tom will get the chance to couple up with the girl of his choice. Leaving everyone in a couple. I suggest you guys get grafting and hold on tight to you girls. Tom enjoy."
T: "thank you, I will"
M: "I'll leave you to it and I will see you very soon"
T: "nice one, thank you"
All: "bye"