The meeting

6:35 pm, Sketchpad was walking slowly with an umbrella and backpack to his way home. He recently lost his job working for the investigation team, and of course, his best friend speaker dying in a mansion. It was hard for him. Everyone at his old job also hated him, probably everyone on earth did, except for two people, Top hat and Folder. They both were currently his best friends that he had to stick with for his life. Top hat, as well, lost a life of a loved one. It was hard but they both found their way around it. Sketchpad finally made his way home and walked inside. He lives in speaker's old house. He payed the bills with the small amount of money he had. Don't worry though, the house was small. It only had room for two people, which was sketchpad and speaker. He unpacked his stuff from shopping at the grocery store, got all his stuff settled, then he went on the couch and watched the news on the small tv he had. The news explained the weather which was 60ºF. He also heard news from the mansion he went to and they said how investigators were still, of course, investigating the mansion. He skipped the channel and went to watch Family Guy, when all of a sudden, Someone knocked on the door. He went to the door and opened it. Turns out it was a familiar fellow. It was Ace. 

"Hey I was wondering if I can co-"

"No." Sketchpad slammed the door on him and went back to the couch.

"C'mon Sketchpad, I needed to talk to you about something." Ace explained.

"Absolutely not. Did you completely forget what you did to me? You had your chance already and you wasted it, so the final answer is no." Sketchpad explained through the door."

"That wasn't me! That was completely Pan flute and the others! It wasn't me I swear! Please I just need to talk to you." Ace swore.

"Let me see." Sketchpad looked on google and searched Did anyone get removed from the investigation team in this area? Sure enough there was an article that said sketchpad and ace left. "Fine. You can come in, but you owe me something for it."

"What is it?" Ace asked. "Don't tell me."

"I need that BFDI official character guide.  Order it after we finish this conversation." Sketchpad said. 

"Ok i'll get you it." Ace told him. "Now please open the door."

"Ok." Sketchpad answered as he opened the door for ace.

"Thank you."

"No problem, now what was it you needed to ask your fellow sketchy." Sketchpad said happily.

"Well. It's you and me really." Ace told him. 

"Yeah. Why?"

"When you left, I wasn't actually happy. I was depressed on the inside because one of our co-workers getting fired. So that's why at the party, I quit. Here is the story."

fLaShbAcK

We were all partying because you left. We went to the bar. Pan flute came up to me and was like "Hey ace, why aren't you having a drink. It's a celebration of that asshole quitting!"

I said "Sketchpad is not an asshole. Also I don't find it a celebration that one of our co-workers is leaving."

"That wasn't our co-worker, that was just Speaker's assistant dude." Pan flute said.

"Wow, that's just sad. You know what."

"What." Pan flute said as I ran to the mic on the stage. I pushed the singer out the way and said "Hey y'all guess what? I'm f*cking quitting. Im sick of all you brain dead bitches saying "oH sKetChpAd is tRaSh." Well f*ck you guys because sketchpad was a cool dude. You just made fun of him because he was small. Y'all don't care that his friend is DEAD?!"

"We know that, we just didn't like sketchpad, nor speaker." One said.

"Well at least I actually have respect for that guy for still living. I'm done dealing with y'all messing with him goodbye." The crowd went low on applause, and I actually did quit. The next day I packed my stuff and left. I went over to your house and told you this and that's my story."

"Wow. You would actually do that for me? Thank you." Sketchpad told Ace.

"Well I'll go. I'll meet you again in a week and see how you're doing. Ok?"

"Ok, thanks for checking on me. You don't need to get me that BFDI character guide. Im fine without it. Bye."

"Bye!" Ace told him and left.

"Man I should really check on Top hat." Sketchpad said as he left the house to visit Top Hat's apartment. what he saw next was devastating.