Chap 5 - The Recommendation Exam. (Part 1)

|> Alantis: "I just reread this book recently and I belike - 'Eh? Did I write this?' 😂 (I'm forgetful, lol *sweat*). Also, I'm bad at literature."

                     "Anyway, I write things by imagining. So for those who just read, to make your experience better, in my story, imagine everything in animation will have the correct speed of the story. Don't just read, ~ IMAGINE ~✧"|

.

.

.

[3 months later...]

Today's morning was usual, it would be, except for the fact that today was the day. The sunlight shone gently on BBB's skin as he walked with Storagebot to the most promising hero school. That's right, the U.A, lies atop a forested hill that overlooks Mutsufasu City. The road wasn't busy as there weren't many people, mostly teenages. They must have been there for the R.E.E too, he thought. Yes, the Recommendation Entrance Exam.

BBB felt a mix of emotions that was rising slowly in his chest. It's the feeling you would have when you go to school for the first time, but better, because it's a hero school, and he? He's one of many candidates for the recommendation.

Storagebot seemed to be just as excited as him, maybe more so because a couple of people were turning their heads to see a happy talking bag swinging up and down slightly on the back of a kid with a dinosaur orange hat.

> Storagebot: "I'm so excited! I can't believe we're going to school! I wonder what's a school like?"

> BBB: "Hehehe, you seem so happy about attending school. But we're just gonna be there for the exam."

The bot tittered.

> Storagebot: "Tee-he, I-uh, just got curious about a feature of the Earth."

BBB makes a (-v-) face.

> BBB: "You wouldn't be too fond of it if you were me."

He knew bringing a bot to school was a bad idea, however, he couldn't leave Storagebot alone at his 'house' (well, not exactly his), it seems that he didn't like to be alone and kept insisting on helping the boy. Plus, it's safer that way, so why not? He looks like a bag so maybe they'll allow him to bring his friend to school.

When they finally arrived at the entrance of the building, BBB was amazed by how large it was, surely more than his school was.

> BBB: "Wow! So this is U.A! It's so huge!!"

Indeed, foreign schools are well-looked. BBB's forced to turn around abruptly.

> Storagebot: "Woah! So this is a 'school'? Hm.. It looks just like other buildings we've seen."

BBB took Storagebot off his back so they could admire the building together. He remembered that the school does have high expectations as the R.E.E has both the Writing Exam and Practice Exam on the same day. His Practice Exam was notified beforehand through a letter as it was a race. After doing some research, he found U. A seems to be popular for having 'unique and practical' exams. So the least he could expect is a normal race, maybe like the race he had in space once. Yet again, following Tsukauchi's advice, he could only use Wind and Water. Out of the two, Water wasn't suited for speed, so it was out of the equation. Therefore, he chose to train his Wind's first stage.

BBB realized he might have been standing there a little bit longer than he should have been as he heard a voice that startled him.

> ???: "You should hurry up if you don't want to miss the Writing Test."