Nanny.

"Sir manny's nanny has quit once again." One of the house maids told Scot.

Scot sighed and rubbed his head in frustration, every since his late wife died his 8 year old son has been acting out and making every nanny he had quit within a weeks time.

"Got dammit that kid!" He punched his desk making the maid flinch back.

Taking a few deep breath's scot calmed himself and went to confront his son.

"Cancel my meeting with the Zang family tell them it a family emergency they'll understand" he walked out.

"Y-yes s-sir" the maid strutted out.

Walking into his son's room manny jumped up when his father came in and ran to his father with his tablet.

"Dad! Look I really want this new-" but manny stopped himself as soon as he read his fathers face.

"Talk to me manny why is it that every fucking nanny I get you, you always manage to run them away huh?"

"HUH!?"

He yelled that time making manny drop his tablet and cry.

Realizing what he did scot recollected himself.

"Manny look I'm sick and tired of paying these people only for them to quit every week you think I want 10 different people in my house all the time!?" He told his son.

"Now what's the problem" he questioned.

"Their not my mom! I want my mom!." He yelled back running to his bed and slamming his face into the pillows.

Finally realizing scot came up with a plan and exited his son's room.

Pulling out his phone scot dialed his assistant.

In call.

Morgan: hello sir?

Scot: Morgan I need you to find manny another nanny but one that looks and acts exactly like my dead wife.

Morgan: sir?

Scot: got that morgs

Morgan: how am I supposed to-

Scot: thank you so much Morgan if you do this I'll double your pay maybe triple it if she's really good.

Morgan : but sir where am I-

Scot: okay Morgan bye.

End of call.

The next day.

Entering in (name) looked at the mansion in shocked.

"Holy shit their rich" she whispered to herself waiting on the house owner.

"Mr, scot and his son should be here shortly please be patient" one of house maid's told (name).

(Name) took note of how much the house maid was shacking and strutted when she talked she looked terrified.

(Name) was about to ask was she okay when a little boy suddenly ran into her hugging her waist.

"Umm hello?" (Name) waved akwardly.

The little boy had the biggest grin on his face and wasn't letting (name) go.

"You must be manny my name is (name)" she tried getting manny off her.

"You Smell like my mom" he complimented her.

"Thank you?" She answered unsure.

"Excuse manny's behavior he's just really excited to finally meet you my name is scot Richmond.