15

Chapter 15 - New School Year

    The three of them went to lunch, Gojo Satoru was going to eat some laoshizi fruit millefeuille, but was stopped by Manzi, and then she saw a Southeast Asian restaurant, so she put on a gentle smile and walked towards that store.

    "I don't like this, there are a lot of peppers." Wujo Wu still wanted to struggle, but was pulled by Manzi, and Xia Youjie pushed him there. Now it is obviously a terrible relationship between three people and three groups, guarding against each other, framing, and ostracizing each other, Manzi was finally forced to the road of no return.

    So for lunch, the poor Wujo Satoru only ate a few non-spicy Vietnamese spring rolls, which were full of vegetables, only a small strip of fish or chicken. The rest were all peppers, and he really didn't want to touch them.

    The afternoon was a boring shopping session, and Manzi was very impatient, because Gojo Satoru had been looking at women's clothing, and Manzi wanted to try it. Finally she got annoyed [Why don't you wear women's clothing yourself so much? Changing clothes is tiring]

    Gojo Wu paused for a moment, then turned his head to the clerk: "Just this dress, please give me the largest size."

    Manzi tugged on the red dress on his body, looked at Xia Youjie, the corners of his mouth gradually raised, Put on a gentle smile. So Wutiao Wu understood: "Two sets! The biggest one." The

    three of them wore the same red dress and took a few selfies in front of the biggest mirror in the store. Clerk: "Please take a group photo for us~"

    Very good, as expected of you.

    Manzi was caught in the middle, and the three of them took a very perverted photo.

    Looking at the newly arrived MMS, Nitro, who was far away in the countryside, felt a burning pain in his eyes, and even gave himself a reversal spell.

    As a souvenir, Wu Tiao bought the clothes he had worn. After taking off the skirt, Xia Youjie, who regained his senses, refused and began to pretend that he was a decent person. Manzi looked at him, looked at him with loving eyes, and showed a smile that I understand.

    In the evening, the three of us ate noodles at a nearby ramen restaurant. We ordered additional grilled chicken skewers. The sauce was made with sweet soy sauce and had a nutty aroma. Ask about the recipe, but people will definitely not tell her. I ordered a plate of sauce alone, and ate it directly with chopsticks. I tasted it again and again on the tip of my tongue. , just go back and try. The two boys who had already finished eating didn't quite understand why she liked to eat such a salty sauce. Seeing how happy she was eating it, dipped it with chopsticks, and then began to enjoy it. Gojo Wu took some chopsticks and ordered a little bit to eat together, then his face wrinkled together: "Manzi actually likes to eat this kind of food?" He was so salty.

    Manzi glanced at him, rinsed his mouth with tea, and wiped his hands with a wet towel, meaning let's go after eating.

    I bought a special festive bento nearby, Xia Youjie waved his hand and went home, Manzi waved to him, and Wu Tiao Wu put his arms around his waist and picked him up: "Okay, let's go back too." It’s time to go home. You’ve paid him too much attention these two days, and I’m jealous~”