Missed Me?

After wandering so much in search of Lan Zhan, Wei Wuxian decided to contact the only man he knows can help him.

The man who knows everything.

He walked past the entrance of Qinghe, his steps directed towards the Nie Sect Mansion.

It didn't take him a lot of time to reach his destination. But to his surprise, Nie Huisang was already waiting for him at the gate.

"Wei Xiong! Wei Xiong!" Nie Huisang chirped, all excited and loud just like 16 years ago.

Wei Ying smiled bitterly at the memory. If only he was a bit less oblivious...

"Greetings Nie Xiong. You already knew I was going to visit you?" Wei Ying asked while raising an eyebrow.

Nie Huisang chuckled lightly.

"Aye! Wei Xiong, You know that I know nothing. I was just patrolling when I heard people talking about a handsome man in black and red entering the city gates. And who could it be apart from you?" Nie Huisang complimented.

Wei Wuxian just shook his head.

"Nie Xiong, I need a favour from you." WuXian requested while doing a ninety degree bow.

Nie HuaiSang's hands flew dramatically in the air.

"Aiyahh!! Wei Xiong! Don't bow down like this. We are friends and past classmates, isn't it! get up! stand straight please!" He caught Wuxian's biceps and helped his to stand upright.

"Just say it Wei Xiong. I will try my best." He further said with a panicked expression.

Wei WuXian really wanted to compliment the man for his acting skills. As if this was not the one who planned the biggest conspiracy of the cultivation world.

But he opted against it, as he needs this man's help right now.

"Let's talk inside Wei Xiong." With that said, clan leader Nie dragged Wei WuXian inside the mansion.

__

"Now tell me Wei Xiong. How can I help you?" Nie Huisang asked while pouring wine to the man in question.

"Nie Xiong. I request you to help me find Lan Zhan. I-I must find him and clear our misunderstandings." WuXian said and Nie HuaiSang's hand stopped mid air.

He kept the wine jar aside and cleared his throat.

"Umm..  B-But, how can I help you in finding Lan-er-gonzi? I-I mean, I don't know anything." Nie Huisang said before picking up his fan and fanning his face with it.

Wei WuXian looked at his companion's fan and gave him an innocent smile.

"Perhaps.. You could tell me about the landscape drawn on your fan? The beautiful meadow with clear water streams. cherry blossoms and birds... where is it from Clan leader Nie?" WuXian's tone was light, but his voice was deep.

Nie Huisang frantically looked at the landscape on his beautiful fan with an expression of a kid caught red handed.

"A-Aaa~ This fan.. a hehe.. I bought it from somewher-"

"Where?" WuXian almost thundered.

"AbeautifulvillagenearYunmengbuthiddenbecauseofthestreamsandforests!" Huisang said in one breath.

"Huh?"

"A-A beautiful village near Yunmeng but hidden because of the streams and forests! I bought this fan from there. But apart from it, I-I don't know anything!" Nie Huisang shook his head.

WuXian smirked and bowed to the clan leader before standing up.

"I will always be grateful to you Nie Xiong." With that, he walked out of the chamber, and if someone saw Nie Huisang smiling behind his fan, it's none of their business.