babysitting *chapter 3*

"Ambrose oh thank goodness you're out now!" A lady seems to be in her late 40s shouted from a few blocks down the street. 'Ambrose thoughts: I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a bit late to the shrine...' Ambrose walks over to the lady wondering what was the matter. "my daughter left for her shift early due to a minor setback at the vet clinic and her kids will be awake soon, but I have to look after the crops." The lady explained, "How many kids are there? I'll help look after them but I just want to know how many and the best way to look after them." " There are good kids, very kind, it's only four, twins about 5 years, both male, the oldest is 10, she's good with the little ones, and a little two-year-old girl just learning how to walk, she can get quite curious." Ambrose is just as good with kids as his mother and sometimes even helps at the daycare, when kids are a bit cheeky he'll just turn it into a game.

Once the kids are awake, (btw the oldest is Aurum, twins are Ciaran and Antu', can tell the difference between the crescent moon pin on Ciaran and the sun pin on Antu', and the little one is, Yureni.)  they had breakfast and decided to head over to the last dragon's shrine.  "Can we help give that gift basket to Chareme, please Rose?" Antu' pleaded, many kids of the village gave Ambrose's family nicknames, Ambrose was Rose. "yeah c'mon let's bring it over." The twins rush over to the fountain with a dragon curled around it, it was very rusty but still as silver as the fountain. Once they all got over the kids insisted on putting it down by themselves right by where gifts are handed to the gods, every Sunday Ambrose will bring one for each of the three gods worshiped; a yellow ribbon tied one for Zeus, a light blue ribbon tied one for Jesus, and a purple one for Chareme, So of course the kids helped with those ones as well. 

when a gift is given to the gods their podium will glow gold, Zeus has a lightning bolt fountain, Jesus has a cloud with a sun and cross on top, and we already know Chareme's. The kids get very excited when they glow. They all stayed around the area, the twins would climb a tree for each one of them and talked about oranges and lemons for a bit and then talked about parrots afterward, and Aurem was walking behind Yureni making sure she stays safe while exploring the area. after a bit of watching over the kids, Ambrose notices that Yureni and Aurum are walking down the creek just down a slope. "Hey, you two want to go to the creek?" Ambrose shouts at Ciaran and Antu'. The two boys shout yea and come down from the tree running to the way Ambrose was pointing to catch up to their sisters.

But when they arrived they saw what looked to be a tall, masculine male with long royal purple hair in a high ponytail and formal but also simple clothing sitting on a rock, watching the creek's waters flow. when the man looked up to see the children and Ambrose, it was then clear that he had an Amber eye color that looked to almost glow when in the sun. but what Ambrose doesn't know is that this man is not human.

authors note(for some reason) :) Hi, I hope everyone likes this chapter ig and uhhh... 

Ye have a good day/night byeeee :D (ps. I almost named Aurum, Aranara) 

*insert Genshin Impact aranara here*