You wear something of theirs

Skid + Pump: They had made you a matching bracelet and necklace. You couldn't tell them no when they asked you to wear it to a restaurant. Of course you got a few looks but seeing their happy faces made it worth the while.

Bob: You shivered as you listened to the rain outside. You feel someone pull something over you and you looked down to see you were wearing Bob's sweater. It smelt like burned wood which you didn't mind. "You're shaking like a leaf darlin.." you looked at him and tilted your head. "Won't you be cold?" He shook his head no. "I'm cooking right now so the stove is keeping me warm.. plus.. the sweater looks great on you~" he went back into the kitchen with a wink. You only giggled and smiled.

Kevin: You sat next to him on the floor in the break room. You didn't work there but you did help him out whenever you could. "Ugh my head is killing me.." you looked at him and took his hat off placing it onto yourself. He looked at you and you giggled. "Look at me I'm Kevin and I smell~" he rolled his eyes at you. "Real mature babe."

Streber: Time to time you borrow one of his shirts so you can do your laundry. Of course the sweetheart never minds this. Instead he purposely leaves a clean shirt out for you everytime it's around the time you clean your clothes.

Rick: You used his jacket seeing you thought it wasn't going to be that cold. You both had went on a date and you wore a dress. He tried telling you but you didn't listen. So of course he brought his jacket just in case.

Jack: You stole his badge and decided to mock him. He didn't find it funny but he did start having certain... Thoughts. (You in a police woman uniform if you catch my drift.)

Ross: His beanie. You kept complaining about your ears being so cold so he gave you his beanie. He didn't mind though he did get a little sick afterwords. But you made it up to him by bringing soup.

Roy: You stole his sweater because he decided to be a jerk and splash you with water. You made him give you his sweater to warm up with.

Robert: He let you borrow his cap to keep the sun out your eyes during school once. He would give you anything you needed to be quite honest.

Dexter: Seeing he has a certain habit you took his glasses as punishment. You had found a frog and decided to take care of it when you came home to find it dead and you knew exactly what caused it. So you took his glasses and gave him the worst screaming tantrum of his life.