Chapter 1: The start

19-05-15

Dear diary

"today as yesterday I can tell you that I would give anything to kiss him once, tell me I'm crazy but he has stuck in my skin even if it is impossible, but I do not cease to dream and not leave dreaming."

Seeing this sign of dawn and remember everything i said to my friend crying yesterday, dream begins to beat me  but I can't stop thinking that maybe she is right, he never going to know about me and is very silly to read this book that reminds me of her beautiful way of being and he has me in his hands and the truth , it must be that I'm obsessed,  owe an apology to my friend.

But  i feel butterflies in my belly and not is that happens to me, I feel so big and empty my house, I see your photos and feel like my heart my chest hits and is that I like so much and not you have no idea.

Because you are so unattainable,because although in is inevitable that you live in my mind, my mind is now unstable.

 And I dream of the day that I speak with you .................... is so stupid write your own diary, is the only thing that I think and the truth I have very sleepy as I said before this sign of dawn and the dream that started to beat me, but that happens to my friend and my to being outrageous and the worst you have to tell everything to the school psychologist :( , so there are is  no privacy! the old tell us we began to write this boring dairy of what step today, anyway do not think that you fence to read, but if doubts.....Hello Professor! Sorry if I insult you so much,but it is his fault for making me this! good thats all that gives me head to write, and already out jokes I like him so much but my friends first , no???