Chapter 3: Psychologist

And here I am sitting with Helen, watching the teacher speaks, but I can not pay attention.

we give our diares to the professor and put them on the desktop, that will not read and do not want to admit even helped me clear my mind and think.

although I love him, he dont know me and if he knew me the next day will surely forget about me, I need to started to pay attention to my present and not thinking ahead. and with that thought I realized that the psychologist had told me ... What has said?

-Excuse me, you can repeat what you said?

-Miss Ashley, I hope that does not fly to happen anything like that. has excellent marks for their behavior is inappropriate, you know that if you pass a problem at home you can ask me for advice or help.

-Thanks, but I nothing happens.

-Anyway I want you to come to my office then, if you do not mind.

-Okay

-may withdraw

finally he had passed as the first class. I feel I owe an apology to Helen, well I think she understands how I feel.

-Helen sincerely owe you an apology, because I had not have said that, it's just that you know that I like and do not know why I get so good but I have reason to pay attention to my present.

-Don't worry ashley, You endured me with Ryan.

-That friends are for! Seriously thanks

Helen looked at me and hug me, I really wanted that hug made me feel good as if I had not screwed up by saying that crap. But everything happens for good, no?