her breakdown 💔

He had left her in his room ... Closing the door he too left to terrace to calm down his anger ...

How can she treat his wife like this ... How dare she question her ...

When she didn't even know her personally

He felt so cheap ... Realised that if this thing has hurted him this much ... Them his wife must be having a breakdown ..  she needed him right now ...

He hurriedly gets down into his room as soon as realisation hit him ...

................

She stood infront of the window looking outside aimlessly ...

Her heart wrenched .... Why had she always been treated like is she that bad ? ... Don't she deserve happiness

She was weeping silently ... He came into the room closing the door behind ... He looks at her lost self ... She was back to square one just because of that typical lady ...

His heart wrenched .... He slowly walks towards her taking her in his arms from back ... When suddenly ...

She pushed him ...

He stumbled back ... And looked at her hurt ...

Naaz ... He whispered hurt by her behaviour ...

Her eyes welled up as she listen his voice which is full of love and concern ...

She don't deserve this ... She don't deserve happiness

God can never give her happiness ...

Nhi sidharth... I don't deserve your concern ...  I don't deserve you i know ... Main ... Main apke layak nhi hu ... Aap ... Dur raho ... Mujhse sab ... Dur raho ... Her heart fluttered ... He sulked seeing her ..  his heart shattered in peices seeing her so broken ..  💔

Nhi ..  i don't deserve happiness ...

Aap ... App bhi toh mujhe ...mujhe character less hu mante hai na ... Cheap ... Sadak chaap ... Maa ne mujhe aapke gale baandh diya ... Main. ... I am not worthy of it ...

Aap bhi toh mujhe apni biwi nhi mante na ... Aap ... Mujhse bohot behtar deserve karte hai sidharth

She wiped her tears he nods his head in no trying to get closer to her but she was no where to listen him ...

Main ... Main ... Anaath ... Thukrayi hui ... Tooti hui ... Nhi sidharth ... Aap bohot behtar deserve karte hai...

Na Mera khoon ... Na khandaan na pata .... She broke down into tears ...

Unki baaton ko seriously mat lo naaz ... His heart shattered into millions of peices seeing her so broken ...

Aap bhi toh mujhe apni biwi nhi maante the na sidharth... Aap ne bhi mujhe ... Trust nhi kiya ... Main mujhe character less ... Kaha ... Her voice breaked .. 

Aap ...mujhe chorh dein aap ... Main ... Main ... I don't deserve you ... Her breaths were higher ...

She was mentally so weak at this point that even a word triggers her ...

She started blaming herself ...

Her breaths got higher ... As she hold the support of the table to get steady ... She is having a panic attack ...

All of a sudden she remembered mrs. Patel's words ...

I wonder tum jaise cheap log itne bade admiyon ko fasa kaise lete hai ...