Chapter Two

I sonley went to sleep after that. And then the next morning I met Mal at the coffee shop.
"So how was your night?"
It was kind of quiet. I know were not really dating but I felt like I was cheating on him.
"Um... Hello?"
"Oh sorry. I was zoneing out. I'm just kind if tiered."
"Oh Ok. Do you think we could go ride our boards and the skate in the park for a bit?"
"Maybe later I have to get to class." I was about to get up and start heading to class but he grabbed my arm and held me back.
"Are you mad at me or something? Did I do something wrong?"
"No...No...No... About we hang out around 5:00P.M. tonight?"
"Nope got plans."
I just stared at him for a second.
"Nope I'm just kidding, sure sounds great!"
He had a big ol' smile on his face, and Hus green eyes sparkling. I jumped up because I almost for got that I had classes.
"I have to go, I'll see you later, hey and text me." I wasn't paying attention and fell flat on my ass. I got right up like nothing happened.
"Its Ok, I'm Ok, nothing happened..."
"See ya clumsy."
I just kept on going, well I guess I have a new nick name...
Class periods went extremely fast today, except for when I hit 5 hour. Because I knew he would talk to me in there. But I kind of wanted to talk to him because I still don't know his name.
"Hey