03

Cyno and Candace were standing with Tighnari. "Hm... seems like he was in the desert for a few hours. He also has a stab wound through his chest area, more accurately, his heart." Candace looked at the man who had a couple of burn marks on his face. "Seems like the person who killed him didn't want him coming back. Although, most murderers don't want their victims coming back." Cyno said, looking away as he felt like throwing up. "This was James, a scholar in Layla's class." Candace said to no one in particular. My my, I wonder who killed that not-so poor man.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV

It seems that someone found the body that you threw in the ditch. Luckily, you wore gloves when committing your crime so your fingerprints weren't on the body or trash bag. Beside that, you were in class with Layla sitting next to you as always. You had a test next class so some people were studying for that test. You didn't need to because you already knew these spells. "...Pages 500-590 for the test tomorrow!" Well since it's almost the end of class, you woke Layla up and packed up all of your stuff. rrrriiinnggggg The bell rung and you got up and left the class. When you were putting some stuff away a boy came up to you. "Hey. I'm Tomas! I've.. had a crush on you for awhile now...so I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me.." This was one of Layla's friends, no? Before you could speak out and say no, Layla was behind you. "Hey Tomas! C-*Yawn* Could you come with me for a second?" Tomas shook his head. "I was talking to [Na-" You cut him off before he could say anything else. "Alright then Layla! I'll see you in class!" And walked away before Tomas could stop you.
.
.
.
Layla's POV

When my beloved left, I glared at Tomas without him noticing because he was looking at [Name] walking away. After she was out of sight he looked back at me. "What Layla. What could you possibly need to show me that includes interrupting my shot at dating her." I made a 'Follow me' motion and started leading him to the basement of the Akademiya. When we were in front of the door, I opened it and told him to look inside. "Why? Never mind. It must be soooooo important, hah?" He stood in front of the door with arms crossed. I looked around and made sure no one was there. When I was sure, I pushed him and closed the door immediately to muffle his scream. Then, I locked it back up. He won't be here for awhile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End: 03