im, startitng slashers x yn

ghostface was watching you through your window waiting to strike the other behind him calling

*Inside the house*

I was listening to music while making some dinner then the phone rings I answer

Hello

"Hello y/n"

How do you now my name? I asked

"Do you want to play a game"

No thanks I hang up and continue making my pasta the phone rings again and I answer

Liste-

You hang up you will die just like your mom

That's what freaked me out I turned the stove off and grabbed a knife I locked the door I ran to get the my gun under my bed but the window shatters and I try to run faster he tackled me and I kneed him in the nuts  and ran to see another one and ran to the guest room I tried to close the door but his boot stopped it I still had my knife I let go of the door and stabbed his hand then ran out the room and went to mine and tried to close the door but this time their were different shoes they pushed the door of tried to fight back but he was to strong I fell into my mf 😭 dresser and the edge hit my rib (hurts like a bitch )and I held my side they both came in was proped up against the wall still holding my side "what do you want from me" I asked your " 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 ""what did I do I got back up and walked backwards while they walked towards me I walked to my bed and grabbed My gun "leave me alone please" no can do one says as they knock my gun out my hand as he gets closer raising his knife "I'll do anything please" I cried out they looked at each other and said "we do need a place to lay low and 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 " deal I said quickly now move in need to finish making dinner I said I ran downstairs omg what have I gotten myself into...

I can't believe I wrote this I'mma do next chapter 369 words slay