02- King's face

Hira's pov

"Gross" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

* * * * * *

The day was wonderful. Because there was too much sun. I was with my father to help him watering to our cabbage cultivation. We had a little bit of tough time in previous months, but now everything seems like fine. So we all lived our lives with as much as happy vibes. It was my vacation period. I was a business administration student who follows my MBA studies & also got a job from well-known business organization. Time to time I remembered the days that I was with my high school crush Kiyoi. His beautiful face will forever stay in my mind. It's been more than 5 years now since we last met. It wasn't that we mad each other. We just couldn't keep in touch with each other. I hoped that he also still remember me.

I'm really craving to see his beautiful face again. But don't know, when I will get a chance to see him again. Maybe I won't get a chance to meet him. That was my thought, but I was totally wrong.

"Gross" I heard that familiar word with familiar voice, when I'm at our yard with my father. I turned my self and tried to recognize it. KIYOIIIII.

Hell yeah! it was Kiyoi. Kiyoi is here. But why? My king? Is he really here? I rushed up to him but I bumped into my father first.

"Be careful Hira. Why are in a so much rush? Who is that?" My father yelled at me.

"Just wait, I will tell" I replied to him and came to Kiyoi.

I felt like our surroundings filled with a rose garden and he stand in middle of it.

"Kiyoi, you are here? How did you find me? And why are you in here?" I got so many things to asked. But he, "Shut up. Why so much questions, so annoying" said.

"Sorry, follow me. I will escort you to the inside" I saw that father was looking at me, but I didnt try to replied to him. I just moved to the inside with Kiyoi. "I'm thirsty, just give me something to drink' Kiyoi started his old nag. I was really happy to heard his nag again. So I couldnt help but to give him a light smile before I offered him something to drink.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Nothing. Sorry... Just wait. I will bring something to drink" I said to him and went to the kitchen. There was some of fresh lemons, so I started to make lemonade. When I was in the kitchen, I heard that my father came back to the house and asked something from Kiyoi. I hurried up and came to the living room with 2 glasses of lemonade.

"Father, here this one for you" I offered a lemonade glass to him before Kiyoi. He got the glass and and took a seat in front of Kiyoi's one.

"Can you tell me, is this your one of friends from university or not?" Father asked.

"Actually father, Kiyoi is one of friends from my high school" I answered.

"Kiyoi from high school? You didnt have friends from high school. I remembered, you always told that you really wanted to spend time alone, so you didnt try to make friends at school. So then who is thisss?" I was stunned. What should I say? I got so many school scenarios that I avoided sharing with my parents. So Kiyoi is one of things.

"He is not a closed one. Just a classmate" finally I gave that phrase to father.

"Hm anyway, you! boy, how did you find that Hiras in here. Did you know our home address beforehand" Father asked from Kiyoi. No way Im really scared. What will be the Kiyois answer? Me also really dont know how he get in here. Kiyoi, Dont spill nonsense.

"No, but I found it. So I came" Kiyoi replied.

"Why?" father asked.

"What?" Kiyoi asked.

"Why are you here?" father asked again.

"Father please. This not you. Whats wrong with you? Normally you welcome anyone to our house, but why this behavior to Kiyoi?" I was pissed off with my fathers reaction. So I let my voice opened.

"Hahaha, I will welcome him, If I didn't know that he is Kiyoi" That was fathers reply.

"Ah?" that was Kiyoi.

"Not ah ah. I know that you were the one who bullied my son, when he was at high school" my father said that phrase with quit a loud voice.

"AHHHHHHHHH?" me and Kiyoi both surprised. I know that Kiyoi used to bully me. But it was okay for me. Because I really loved to do some of stuff when he ordered to me. Still he is my king.

"You didnt know that, my one of friends son also attended to same high school just like you. So I got the news. Still I can't get, why you hide that from me and your mother. So today the one who gave you burdens came to my house. So should I welcome him?" Father asked from me.

"Father, but we are in good terms now. Not now. Since last semester of high school final year" However I was able to calm him down. But previous question still exists. Why Kiyoi, suddenly came here? When he gave the answer, my jaw dropped.

"I wanna live with Hira, Thats why I came here"

(I'm pretty sure that we all will love season 2 of my beautiful man, same like season 1. I'm barely holding my self guys. Too excited to watch season 2, still some of days left to the air date.)