Dwaraka a lost city

Jan 2023, a archaeological site, dwaraka,

A 50 year old man were investigating the fossil found in dwaraka with his students, a inspector comes there,

Mr. Rajasekar, we have to discuss something important said the inspector.

Yes sir,  he turned,  he is a tamil guy,  with bald head

Yes sir, he turned, he is a tamil guy, with bald head. The inspector looked him up and down and turns toward the constable as if to confirm is this a correct person.

Sir, aap mr.rajsekar archeology head right?

Muruga, yes sir, i am rajsekar, what you want ? he answered with a tired face, he gets this look more often.

Sorry sir, SP sir wants to meet you, he is in your tent.

Mmmm ok .

In his tent, there is SP of dwaraka,

Hello sir , its nice to meet you finally, you did a great job in your department said SP proudly.

Thank you sir , i love to hear my praise note but its better we get into the business, what is the problem of officer. asked rajsekar.

Sir, we all know UP is not a safe state for girls, but before six months when highway patrols were in there rounding got killed and burned alive in their car itself and it become a riot and we put 144 there and make under control, from that itself all the state polices were discussing about this issue and its solution, we tried a lot but nothing is working, sir we need your help on this, said the officer.

Sorry sir , i don't understand , i am just a archeology who brings our history with a proof, not a police or CBI , said rajsekar.

I know sir, i was born and brought in UP near meerut, in my childhood my grandmaa used to tell a story of one goddess, whose temple in the forest of UP, she said to me, that the goddess is protecting our village from the evil, she is a princess , she sacrificed her life and will always protect her children, so how long she is here in our border of village nothing going to happen to us, this is the exact words of my grandmaa. Sir eventhough i don't believe this story then even now also, but 25 years back that temple was demolished for highways and after that only lots of crimes started to happen there, now its a hub for girls trafficking, drugs , weapons lots.

So , you believe that if we find out the deity statue , everything will come to normal? Really sir asked rajsekar with a disbelief.

sir i know , its a stupid idea, we know the cultprits, we can arrest them and put in jail but sir even the people are not in control, so only ,

ok sir , you want me to find out the statue right? its simple it was demolished by PWD only right they only have the statue said rajsekar.

No sir, they don't ,its been 25 years , no one knows about the temple and statue, no one know who the deity also, i just remember as a bedtime story only but somehow i felt connections so only i came to see you, maybe you could help .

Ok , you said she is a princess, who is she?

She is a princess of hastinapur, karn's daughter.

WHAT ? Karn had a daughter? Sir i think your wrong for my knowledge karn does not had any daughter, there is no girl child for pandavas only duryodhan had daughter lakshmanaa thats it.

I know sir, but think about it what if there is a princess of hastinapur, what if karn has a daughter ? who survived Kurukshetra ? just for me sir please, we will give you all the safety measures, Said the officer.

ok sir , i think i know one person who can help you on this, my daughter aaradhana, she is also a archaeological officer only currently working in madurai, tamil nadu. i spoke to her, she has a weird liking of karna maybe you will be right said rajsekar.
______________________________________

Madurai,

A girl in her hotel room, just studying the research and inscription about pandyas one of ancient king's of south,

 A girl in her hotel room,  just studying the research and inscription about pandyas one of ancient king's of south,

Her phone rings,

Appa, what a surprise you called me?

Hai maa, how are you? Is your health is good?

She get shocked by this behavior her father will more behaves as a senior officer when he is in work,

Paa, what do you want from me?

Ha ha ha..., en thangam (my gold) nothing ma, I just have a work for you here in UP, please do accept that,

Paa, you know that I like to work in South, not in North, why you doing this?

Please do maa, you come here I will explain everything Okay

OK Paa...,

Somewhere in the forest of UP,  a rishi,

Somewhere in the forest of UP, a rishi,

Yes she is coming, she is coming to save us, hey durga maa

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey darlings a new story, share your views about this story.