A new birth

Present time,

      Next morning, when aaradhana got conscious and wake up from the ground of her appa's office room, she confused, because all she remembers is enter this room, after that her memory got blurred and her body is paining like a someone beat her.

  She checked the time it's early morning 4 o clock,
   O my god, why my body is paining like this, eshwara....I hate this

She went to hers and angelin room and fell in bed and again slept.

When angel wake up it's morning 6 and she freshup and meet Rajasekhar,

     Good morning sir, did you sleep well.

Maa.., angel aaradhana muzhuchutala? ( Did aaradhana wake up)

No sir , she is sleeping feel like she is tired , why sir what happened?

I don't think you should take this project, the police officer who came to say about that deity statue was shot dead yesterday and no one knows who did that, seems some big head is behind this , and moreover we still didn't have any official order to investigate that place, so you guys return to madurai, after I got the order we all will go and look for that statue okay.

Mmm.., okay sir...  Said angelin.

Soon everyone got ready, aaradhana still feel very exhausted but she masked her tiredness, she did try to convince her father but he did not give permission to them.

After worship Krishna , they were going  towards their car, but all four of them standing there and watching with a confused expression, because there is someone sitting in their car already in driver seat,

    Hey, Rishi you are the one who have the key right? Asked aaradhana.

Yes aaru, wait I still have , saying this he searched his pant pocket then only he noticed the car key is missing, aaru car key is missing!

Seriously Rishi, how can you not notice this? Asked kishore.

Shh..., why all are panicking and shouting, car is here and the person also here only right come on guys said angelin.

Aaradhana narrowed her eyes, the three friends looked each other on confusion,  I don't understand one thing, normally we all look cool you are the one who always panick but what happened today ?

Nothing happened, come we will ask him, said angelin and stared to walk towards the car.

Hey angel iru Kai la etha thu weapon vachu iruka poran ( wait, he may have weapon with him) said kishore and ran to her.

Both Rishi and aaradhana chuckled.

Kishore is the first one to reach the car, hey who are you man and how you get the car key and first of all why you are in the car?

Kishore let him speak first, said angelin.

Both Rishi and aaradhana were silently watching this,   hai madams and sirs.. I am govind local guide, madam father my friend, he told to drive you all out of city he said in his broken English.

Appa?... Unkita I mean, rishi help me in Hindi yaar...

Okay wait, is Rajasekhar sir asked you to drive the car for us? Rishi asked in hindi.

Yes sir... Befor govind can explain more Rajasekhar itself came there and said,

Aama paa.., ( yes ) I am the one , before you all rejected this, hear me out, he will drive the car till Karnataka border only after that he will come back here and you guys can continue your travel, I don't feel like you guys are safe here, I am also going to Meerut today so without any argument get on the car Rajasekhar said in a strict tone.

And the two cars moved in opposite direction.

Kishore put map on car navigation, and did same on his mobile too...

No needs sir, I know each and everything here, you will be safe with be, I know correctly where to drop you said govind.

It's okay, for our assurance said rishi, who sits in passenger seat, the other three settled in back seat.

After one hour ,

  Kishore continuosly checking the map wheather is it a correct route or not, but when they crossed almost rajkot he relaxed. Soon the friends were stared to chat and sing and they slept.

Next day morning,

   The four friends feels the car has stopped in their sleep itself, everyone slowly opened their eyes and get down from the car, they were in some  toll plaza,

      Hey kishore where are we now? And why the car is parked here, asked aaradhana.

Hello madam, we are also now only opening our eyes, wait I will ask that govind said kishore.

I am searching him only said rishi.

Wait,first check you all have your things said angelin.

Aaradhana just rolled her eyes, and looked her surrounding, there she see a one old man dressed differently like old time dressing, that old man see her with different emotions like happy and sad at same time.

What ... Kishore shouted make everyone jump.

What the hell ! What happened kishore? Asked aaradhana.

We are in meerut.

Everyone shocked, aaradhana turn back to see the old man suddenly but there is no one.
_______________________________________

Dwapara yug,

   Hastinapur, ganga river side,

    A big tree beside the river, below the tree there is a one little statue of kali, on the feet of kali, there lies a one dead girl baby,

        You gave boon to my virushali, that she will give birth to one girl child, just because I wished to have a girl child , ignored her health condition, she got pregnant for 9th time, everyone including me said to abort this child but she trusted you but what you did?

You take her life , you take my virushali now my girl..., my little baby girl is not moving, not breathing.., no I can't give my girl also to you...No

Maaa..., please give my girl back to me, maa , she will be your daughter, please ....pleaded a great warrior of bharatvarsh karna.

Hearing his plead, the baby wake with a loud cry.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I know this story will be Little cliche, but I try to be more realistic.

Hereafter, in every chapter there will be present and past so don't get confused.

Aaradhana is not Devi's incarnation, she is Devi's devotee, so devi will give her extraordinary power.

Please comment and like .