Meeting Raylin and Jadyn

I was sitting on the all girls orphanage of Panem steps when a car suddenly pulled in the long hidden driveway. I quickly run inside and to the headmasters office and tell her "there are people pulling in the driveway" " thank you Raylin", head master continues, "EVERYONE LINE UP THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE" all 6 of the girls line up youngest to oldest including me. There was Jadyn (4), Dakotta (5), Tallia (7), Meredith (8), Louisa (10)
and me Raylin (14). I don't expect to get picked cause no one wants a 14 year old but my sister Jadyn gets picked all the time but will never leave without me and I will never leave without her. They walk in and I immediately know who they are. It's Peeta and Katniss the victors 2 years in a row. The have a huge house in district 12 together and I would love to live with them, but no one wants a 14 years old. They walk in and the owner of the orphanage says "how many" Katniss answers with "no more then two". " ok choose your pick" Katnisss looks at Jadyn then Looks at me. To my surprise she walked straight to me "what's your name" "Raylin" I replied softy. Katniss looks up and says "we will take Raylin" I look at my sister who looks like she's about to cry when say "the only way I will go is if my sister comes too" Katniss looks at me sweetly and says " we will take you both then".

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey this is my first chapter comment how you liked it I promise that the chapters will be long as I get on with the book.