Home sweet home

I take Jadyn's hand and we rush upstairs to the small bedroom. I pretty much just grab all of our stuff and put it into a bag. We walk down stairs to greet Katniss and Peeta. I am so excited to go and live with Katniss and Peeta that I cant think of anything to say to them. "Are you two girls ready to go to your new home?" Katniss asks us. "Yes" I very quickly reply "then let's go" we walk out the door and into their black Ford Mustang. This car is so comfy and that's a good thing cause the drive is about 2-3 hours long they said. The 2 1/2 hours go by slow and it's probably because I'm so excited and kind of worried to go to our new home in district 12. We finally get there and we walk in. As soon as We get in the house Peeta says "Jadyn your room is upstairs first door on the right and Raylin your room is upstairs first door on the left." Jadyn and I run upstairs and into our rooms. I open my door and my jaw drops, this place is huge. I have a huge king size bed and a vanity with any make up monkey can buy you even tho I don't really wear make up it was still amazing. I walk over to o set of double doors and open them, behind the doors was a huge walk in closet and so many clothes and boots and shoes and luckily only one pair of high heels. I walk out of the closet and over to a door on the other side of the room and open it. Behind this door is a huge bathroom that is painted light blue. I walk out and over to my dresser and put all my clothes from the orphanage into it. When I'm done I walkover to my bed, slide under the covers and I instantly fall into a deep sleep.