2.

-Next day,Y/n-
  I open my eyes,looking up at the ceiling.It's morning already? I rub my eyes and yawn,stretching.I think we are leaving to Sumeru today.Last night,Dottore had some papers to finish and as usual he allowed me to sit in his lap while he did his papers.I love it when he allows me to sit in his lap.

-Last night-
"Y/n dear? I have some papers to complete" Dottore said and that was everything I needed.I quickly get up,walking with him in his office.The warmth and his smell fills my nostrils as he closes the door after us.Dottore sits down in his chair and I happily sit down in his lap.He chuckles from my excitement and places an arm around my waist.I smile,looking at the papers he has to complete.

He starts writing and signing the papers with his free hand while the other one is tightly holding me.I love the small moments we have together like this.He's a very busy man and usually doesn't have much free time but he makes sure he also spends time with me.I tilt my head to look at his face and I look at his beautiful red eyes.He looks at me and kisses me on the lips.I look at him happily and I rest my head on his shoulder.He's the best person ever.
-Present-

I got ready for today so I walk out of my room only to see Dottore.Oh Archons that scared me I did not expect to see him right here."Good morning" I say with a smile."Morning dear.I just wanted to knock on your door" Dottore says and kisses my forehead."Oh well I got ready and wanted to come see you anyways" I see and he nods.

"Let's go have breakfast dear" he says and grabs my hand.We walk towards the kitchen in silence until Dottore asks "Did you make your suitcase?" He asks and I nod."Very well.We are leaving later today" he says and I smile."Okay" I say excited and he chuckles.On our way to the kitchen,I suddenly ask "Have you ever been to Sumeru before?" I ask.Dottore stops for a second."Yes.I have indeed been to Sumeru before" he says.He sounds a bit..hesitant.

"Oh really? And what did you do there?" I ask.He is silent for another moment."You'll find out later my dear" he says.I nod.I won't push him now with any other questions but I'm curious what he did in Sumeru.Maybe he grew up there or who knows.I guess he will tell me when he feels like doing so.I won't push him with questions anymore for now.

We are sitting at the table now,eating some Snezhnayan breakfast.I kind of got used to the food here and it's really delicious.Snezhnaya is a very beautiful region and I kind of got used to this coldness too but it's still too much.It's always snowing and the nights are freezing cold.During days it's a bit warmer but still cold.

We eat our breakfast in silence,Dottore finishing way before me.I soon finish eating too and I look at Dottore who's already looking at me.I look down with a smile,embarrassed.His gloved hand suddenly grabs my face and makes me look at him.I can feel my cheeks burning. Dottore chuckles and approaches my ear."Oh my dear you're so cute when you blush" he says and lets go of me.

I look at my fingers,trying to calm my fast heart rate.Okay.I'm good.I think.I look at Dottore again and he smiles at me,his very sharp teeth showing.He's really handsome..especially his eyes.Those crimson eyes are so beautiful I always get lost in them.I love that he always takes off his mask around me so I can see him better.I love seeing his eyes and his whole face in general.

-Time skip-
  The sun is about to settle and Dottore made the last preparations for us to leave.I'm so excited I can't believe I'm leaving Snezhnaya after so much time.Again,I really don't mind all the time I've spent here with Dottore.It was really great actually and I love him.But even so,I miss feeling some warmth and just seeing another region other than Snezhnaya.I'm glad Dottore is taking me with him.

I'm sitting in his office with my suitcase and I'm waiting for Dottore.He said he has to go get his clones.Why is he taking the clones as well? Maybe he'll need his clones in Sumeru? But for what? I don't know..Maybe I'll find out later.I have so many questions but I don't know if I should ask Dottore.Maybe he won't like my questions and won't answer them.I don't want to make him mad.

The door suddenly opens revealing Dottore and a clone with him.Oh only one clone? I thought he said more.Not my business."Are you done dear?" Dottore asks me and I nod.The clone takes my suitcase and we walk out of his office and shortly after after his house too.His house is very close to the docks so I think we're leaving with a boat? Probably.

We walk in silence towards the dock where I notice a man that's wearing a mask is waiting for us.Finally at the docks,the man waiting for us bows his head and takes us to the boat.Dottore's clone gets in the boat,then Dottore and he helps me get in too."Hey there" I hear a familiar voice say.I turn around and I see a ginger haired man.

Oh! It's Childe! "Hello" I say with a smile.Dottore nods."Are you coming with us in Sumeru too?" I ask."No I'm going in Liyue" Childe says and I nod.We sit in silence,none of us saying anything.It's so cold..I'm shaking from coldness."Are you cold my darling?" Dottore asks me and I nod.He says something to his clone who quickly takes a blanket and places it on me.The blanket isn't too big it's only enough to cover me but it's very warm.

I smile,looking at the sky.It's so beautiful..everything is so beautiful.The boat suddenly starts moving taking me by surprise.I didn't expect that.We slowly get out of the Snezhnayan docks and go towards Sumeru.I hope we will be there by tomorrow morning.I'm so excited to see Sumeru and go with Dottore.

I smile,snuggling closer to Dottore in order to get even more warmth.I'm resting on half of his chest comfortable and happy.I feel his arm wrap around my waist securely and I close my eyes.All the excitement really drains out my energy.I'll just go to sleep and hope that we are in Sumeru by next morning.