𝐈𝐈𝐈

CACKLES ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE MAIN HALL and (name) was unsure of what to do

CACKLES ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE MAIN HALL and (name) was unsure of what to do. She had waited and prayed for a supervillain or akumatised villain to finally appear so she could finally have a chance at getting some action but here she stood, mouth agape.

When she had finally snapped out of her frozen state, (name) managed to get to a bathroom and hide in one of the cubicles.

"Vamp! Wake up!" She whisper-yelled into her now open purse. Beside him was a spider web necklace in an unactivated state. She clasped the piece of jewellery around her neck and waited for fang, the spider kwami, to appear.

"Why the hell did you wake me up from my nap? I've gotten no sleep because of you-"

"Akuma attack."

"At a time like this?! Whoever that Hawkmoth guy is, he really needs to be put down. I mean have you seen the outfits he designs for those people..hey what does the villain look like this time..?" Vamp asked curiously while (name) rolled her eyes at his vain attitude.

"Vamp she really needs to get going. Hurry up!" Fang said.

"I didn't see her that well but she had a massive tea-cup on her head and she looked really awful," (name) peeped over the door to the stall, double-checking nobody was around "right..Vamp, nightfall!"

And so the previously grey gem on her choker now had turned dark red with a bat pattern on it. She had transformed into her hero form, Verspitilio.  (Name) hesitated for a moment before smiling at the floating fang who smiled back.

"Fang, Vamp, unify !"

The outfit she was now in was fairly similar to her original design, apart from some web designs on her corset/vest and her bottoms, aswell as a small pistol like gun on her waistband, which shot spider webs for her (although slightly weaker than the ones of 'capture')

Seconds later, (name) rushed out to the main hall once again, almost fully deserted apart from a few trapped individuals. She realised soon after that most people had not escaped, and were instead replaced with puddles of tea on the floor.