Sleeping Together

Kid let you kiss him for a bit longer, but you didn't want to waste too much time since you knew how impatient he was. Not to mention his manhood was getting painfully stiff and you didn't want to neglect him any more than you had. 

While stroking your hand over his broad chest, you trailed a few soft bites and feathery kisses down his face and neck, steadily lowering downwards at a pace that wasn't rushed, but wasn't very slow either. You ran your tongue out along his skin here and there, and you took notice that he was salty, but tasted a bit like gunpowder, likely from being around canons and gunfire on a daily basis. 

You paused at his stiff nipple so you could lap at it with your tongue, then nibble it gently before continuing on. Kid let out a rough sigh as you moved down his torso, then grabbed a handful of your hair in his flesh hand. You grasped him gently with your hand, stroking a few times before you brought your lips to his shaft which caused him to tighten his fingers in your hair. 

Even though you had never done this to a man before, you paid close attention to his body language, staying in places that he wanted you to, or squeezing him harder when he would moan or grunt softly. Then once you took him into your mouth, the assorted cuss words that left his lips told you that you were succeeding in your mission to please him. You took him in deep and blew him hard, letting lewd noises escape your lips as you batted your eyes up at him. 

The pirate remained relatively in control, but after several minutes you began to massage his testicles with your delicate hand, and he began to unravel. Harsh sighs and moans left his mouth, and he began to shove your head downwards until you suddenly tasted a burst of something bitter. 

Then just before you were able to speed up, he had pulled you from his mouth and you were on your back again, then Eustass Kid loomed over you, kissing you with such passion, you didn't want him to ever stop. 

"Kid..." You muttered, dropping his honorific again without meaning to. He pulled away from your mouth, letting out a few rough breaths while his body pressed into you. 

"I had to have you again..." he told you, cupping the side of your face with his large hand, "Couldn't get you outta my damn head, girlie..."

Your heart swelled almost painfully in your chest, causing all the air in your lungs to disappear. It had been such a long time since you felt this way that it was almost new to you, and you wanted to tell him right away that you felt the same. That you wanted him just as badly.

But his crimson lips were already back on yours, and his rough body was rubbing so hard against your torso that you couldn't gather any words together. So you just kissed him back, slow and deep, until he brought his manhood against the softest part of you. 

Perhaps you should have felt hesitant, because this would only be your second time, but you felt such a strong attraction to him, and what he had said to you moments before was setting your heart ablaze. You spread your thighs apart, feeling his rough shaft scrape against you a few more times before he was suddenly inside you. 

"Mmn..!" You moaned against his mouth and brought one hand into his wild hair, then took your other hand and wrapped it lovingly around his waist. Kid pulled away so he could focus on thrusting into your tight heat, but he stared down at you for a moment, letting his gaze travel over your face and neck, then lingering on your lips that were now stained red from his kisses.

For some reason, he couldn't gather his thoughts together at all, and ever since he spent that first night with you, he'd been completely distracted. While Killer wanted to discuss their plans for the alliance before reaching their Island base, all he could think about was you, and how damn cute you looked while he teased under your kimono. The women he normally met on their voyages never stuck around in his mind after he had left for the night, and he still couldn't understand why you did, not even with you right there beneath him.