Prologue

LOVE.

What comes to your mind whenever you hear that word?

I know you have different answers for different people have a different feeling. It depends on what a person had been through. Because what had happened between you and love...

made you feel what you're feeling 'bout it today.

But lemme just ask you...

What is love for you?
Is it like a rosary that is full of mysteries?
Is it like an onion that will make you cry?
Is it like the rain that will make your heart fall?
Is it like your blanket that will cover you whenever you feel unsafe and alone?
Is it like your pillow that will catch allyour tears and sorrow?

Well, maybe some of you will nod their heads and say 'yes'. I have a simple definition of love that i want to share with you.

"Love is a wonderful feeling that will make you sad and cry but it will give you many reasons to be happy more than how it hurts."

--

A/N:
You can share your own definition in the comment box.

Thakies :*

- Gorjus :">

--

"Love conquers all."

"Others' words won't matter if you really love each other."

"In love, felings are more important than gender."

"Age doesn't matter."

"Rich, poor, with or without teeth, blind, deaf, pretty, ugly, love won't be based on that."

"Distance is just a number."

"As long as we love each other, we'll be together."

Those are just some sentences that you'll usually hear from a couple. A happy couple, a couple who's in the middle of something or a couple who's trying to work things out.

Some even say that love is always enough.

Relationship don't just need love to grow stronger. It needs respect, trust, time, loyalty and honesty. Without those things, it'll go nowhere.

Some people are saying that distance is just distance. Nothing in that word is so special for two inlove people to get affected with that. And sometimes, i am one of those people. I don't think that distance is a hindrance to have a wonderful relationship as long as you're true with what you really feel. But sometimes, one side of my brain is arguing with the other saying,

"Distance does matter yah know? It kills. Not seeing your partner for you both don't know how long? The fact that you can't hug your partner whenever you need to. It does matter!"

And that side of my brain hit me and win most of the time. Maybe he, wait. He? Maybe she because it's my brain and i'm a girl. Right? So, it's she. And yeah, maybe she's right. It will never be enough cause once i thought that it is but then i knew that it isn't. How?

Cause that's what just happened to me and Ivan.