Prologue

He smirked, looking straight into her light brown eyes. 

"What?" She asked, looking into his hazel ones. "What're you thinking now, Ney?" 

"How about a bet?" Neymar spoke, quirking one of his eyebrows. 

"A bet?" Summer repeated, crossing her arms across her chest. "Enlighten me." 

"I bet you that by the end of this trip, i'll have you in bed with me." He spoke, pushing his shyness to the side. 

As light red dominated her cheeks, she stepped back, surprised by the words leaving her best friend's mouth. "Excuse me?" 

He crossed his arms and smirked. 

And at that moment, she didn't care that she actually wanted to sleep with him, she didn't care that she was madly in love with her best friend, all she cared about was wiping that smug smirk off his face. "Fine. And when you lose this bet, you're going to have to run all around Camp Nou. Naked. Before Barcelona's first game this season." 

His smirk faltered for a second before he regained his composure and stretched his arm out, his hand wide open. "Deal." 

She grabbed his hand in hers, shaking it. "Deal." 

And just as she was about to let go and walk away, he pulled her into him, smirking against her neck. "And, princesa, I never lose a bet." 

——————————

Please vote!

Twitter:

@ZAYNbradfordZM